The Mandalorian

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
None of these considerations change the fact nobody here would add beep bop to their Twitter.

If not just for the fact it could be considered Terms of Service on Twitter. If you want to use the product you have to follow the rules.

I feel like you're trying to trick me into starting a twitter account.

Beep/Bop/Boop bitch.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I've been telling people my pronouns are He/Him/He-man for years now. Example: he is having a party, just text him for the address, because he-man parties are fun.

And since when is it even a Twitter rule that you can be pressured to put pronouns in your bio but aren't allowed to make a joke or identify however the fuck you want anymore when there are like a million genders and fucking Xhe and shit for pronouns, but if you identify the incorrect way you'll be shamed and shunned.

None of us would put beep/bop/boop to their twitter because nobody gives a shit about us (outside of gulag workcamp labor) so nobody is going to struggle session us into compliance with anything (other than a cattle car headed to the gulag workcamp). Nobody is targeting us (outside of nm you get it), but they were indeed targeting the white actress who wasn't outspoken on their approved causes.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm willing to bet a large majority of you played on a blue server and followed the rules.

• 1Picard
  • 1Edgelord

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wait a minute there Hoss, I'm not getting beep bopped until I figure out why Suineg blocked you.

It was because I cared about the forum, was willing to do work for it, but didn't agree with all of his ideas. That whole combination screwed up his jesus complex where he acted like he was the only one who cared. He tried to psychoanalyze me in PMs and I told him how wrong he was and that seemed to piss him off even more. The funny thing is he was constantly lifting the double ignore to read my posts. All I had to do was make a post in amod thread, then come back in 10 minutes and I could magically see his posts again.

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's so hilarious to me that people have given credence to shit posted online at all. The hateful shit we used to say to each other in Quake 2 LAN parties or Unreal Tournament 2k is so far beyond the shit posted nowadays that it isn't even funny. Yet somehow, we give it credibility as if it fucking matters whatsoever. If my girlfriend came to me one day and said, "OMG! Honey! You wouldn't believe the shit people are saying about you and me online!! What should we do?!" - my immediate and only response would be, "Uninstall the app or turn off the device, seems pretty simple..".

I have absolutely zero fucking idea why people act like any of this shit fucking matters. It's literally text on a fucking screen.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
omg somebody wrote on the men's room wall that some bitch gives good BJs and they added her phone number!

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's so hilarious to me that people have given credence to shit posted online at all. The hateful shit we used to say to each other in Quake 2 LAN parties or Unreal Tournament 2k is so far beyond the shit posted nowadays that it isn't even funny. Yet somehow, we give it credibility as if it fucking matters whatsoever. If my girlfriend came to me one day and said, "OMG! Honey! You wouldn't believe the shit people are saying about you and me online!! What should we do?!" - my immediate and only response would be, "Uninstall the app or turn off the device, seems pretty simple..".

I have absolutely zero fucking idea why people act like any of this shit fucking matters. It's literally text on a fucking screen.
Social media and the "everyone gets a trophy" culture has ruined our society.

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Even though online discourse on a forum like this ultimately means little in the grand scheme of things, but from a smaller more focused perspective it can be immensely useful and entertaining.

There are so many video games, tv shows/movies, strange facts, funny ass shit that I have found out about thanks to FoH. There have also been plenty of funny as fuck/crazy discussions on here over the years. I got into Ip torrents thanks to foh, I got in a couple cloased betas, this site has always been awesome even through ups and downs.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
holy shit

ExrWdPFWEAA6b-Q

• 2Picard
  • 1WTF

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Good!

they have a perfect loophole to bring her back. “We didn’t fire her. We just had to renew her contract!”

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or they could just own up to the fact they fucked up but hey, a guy can dream.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the Mando show is Disney + biggest show. the MCU stuff has underperformed or was affected by Gina's firing. there is also the rumor that Favraeu hasnt started shooting s3 yet because he wants Gina back. the smart move would be to have her back and suck it up. Kennedy isnt Disney, if the mouse says bring her back, they bring her back.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Right after they fired her, I immediately canceled Disney+ and put "Eat Shit" as my reason for canceling. Hopefully many others did the same and Disney got the message. But fuck them, still pirating going forward.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users