The Mandalorian

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
rumors going around, probably bullshit that when this show goes on break it will tie in somehow with RoS

Where do you see it going on break?

IGN & Tomshardware both have the following list:

The Mandalorian Release Schedule
For those keeping track, here's the full Mandalorian release schedule for all eight Season 1 episodes:

• Episode 1 - Tuesday, November 12
  • Episode 2 - Friday, November 15
  • Episode 3 - Friday, November 22
  • Episode 4 - Friday, November 29
  • Episode 5 - Friday, December 6
  • Episode 6 - Friday, December 13
  • Episode 7 - Wednesday, December 18
  • Episode 8 - Friday, December 27

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Where do you see it going on break?

IGN & Tomshardware both have the following list:
Movie releases a couple of days after episode 7 which is being released a couple of days early which could set some of this shit up. There isn't really a break though just that one episode releasing 2 days earlier than normal.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How the fuck is it going to tie in with a movie that's set like 20 years in the future? At most there might be an easter egg.

Sterling

El Presidente
How the fuck is it going to tie in with a movie that's set like 20 years in the future? At most there might be an easter egg.
There's going to be a time skip that'll be handled by a montage of him learning to ride space horses and then teaching the resistance how to do it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Movie releases a couple of days after episode 7 which is being released a couple of days early which could set some of this shit up. There isn't really a break though just that one episode releasing 2 days earlier than normal.
dec 18 instead of 20. they dont want people staying home watching tv

When I hear break, I think of shows skipping a whole week, or more. Like what numerous Showtime and HBO shows would do for holiday weekends; that shit would always annoy me.

As Sterling said, I dont consider a 2 day early release, a break, but thanks for clarification.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
When I hear break, I think of shows skipping a whole week, or more. Like what numerous Showtime and HBO shows would do for holiday weekends; that shit would always annoy me.

As Sterling said, I dont consider a 2 day early release, a break, but thanks for clarification.
sorry, it was a stupid choice of words, i should have at least said, they are moving up the 7th episode to give RoS a break to do well at the box office

• 1Like

Burns

Yoda's baby follows Mando around everywhere, so when he gets home and has to fuck the female Mando blacksmith to complete his armor set, Yoda's baby is there to infuse the conception with The Force. They drop in the Mando tradition of set names for offspring, and slowly pan to the sacred baby naming scroll where the next name on the list is Rey... *roll credits*

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yoda's baby follows Mando around everywhere, so when he gets home and has to fuck the female Mando blacksmith to complete his armor set, Yoda's baby is there to infuse the conception with The Force. They drop in the Mando tradition of set names for offspring, and slowly pan to the sacred baby naming scroll where the next name on the list is Rey... *roll credits*
I'd....I'd be down?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I just want to know what the creepy scientist/doctor wants with Yodel. Sure it could be a totally benevolent reason he wanted the asset returned alive, but he's an Imperial Scientist so I'm gonna have to say that's unlikely.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just want to know what the creepy scientist/doctor wants with Yodel. Sure it could be a totally benevolent reason he wanted the asset returned alive, but he's an Imperial Scientist so I'm gonna have to say that's unlikely.

I forgot that the main Imperial guy was offering half-reward for confirmation of a kill. So I'm setting aside my initial skepticism and going with Yodel being a clone because this is a scenario that has played out in other Sci-Fi stories. The doctor/scientist only cares about continuing his work whereas the more pragmatic military minded man's primary concern is control of the asset, which is why to him destruction is an acceptable alternative.

And if it's a clone it doesn't necessarily have to have been created 50 years ago when they say the asset is 50 years old.

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
In addition : who hired IG-11? Because his contract was for a confirmed kill only. Not to mention how the fuck is everyone tracking people with these little things, does every being in the Star Wars universe have some sort of UPC code etched into their DNA?

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
In addition : who hired IG-11? Because his contract was for a confirmed kill only. Not to mention how the fuck is everyone tracking people with these little things, does every being in the Star Wars universe have some sort of UPC code etched into their DNA?

I was wondering about the tracking thing too. I just assumed it was “this is how it is” and no explanation.

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
I forgot that the main Imperial guy was offering half-reward for confirmation of a kill. So I'm setting aside my initial skepticism and going with Yodel being a clone because this is a scenario that has played out in other Sci-Fi stories. The doctor/scientist only cares about continuing his work whereas the more pragmatic military minded man's primary concern is control of the asset, which is why to him destruction is an acceptable alternative.

And if it's a clone it doesn't necessarily have to have been created 50 years ago when they say the asset is 50 years old.
It would make sense though if it was 50 years old. Kamino was operating and making clones at least that long ago, theoretically, and Yoda definitely knew about the cloning facilities.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Blue hairs are angry. So it means this show is really good.
9mcg.jpg

Ugh, this shit is so tiresome. For fuck sakes. Now every show needs a gay, lesbo, woman, pedo and tranny to all have lines within the first 5 minutes, or else its trash show? I mean WTF?

And you know what? I bet Disney is listening real close, so say goodbye to another good show which will be littered with all the stupid shit next season when "the committee" gets a hold of it.

Brando Brando See? These fucktards cant even watch a show without making it political. So yeah, here we go, another thread that has nothing to do with politics, and yet they wedge themselves in there making it political.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users