The Mandalorian

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Rey is a Jedi prodigy. I doubt a Mandalorian bounty hunter is going to stumble into the world between worlds.
Who said the Mandalorian was going to be the one time traveling? Like you said it is part of cannon, maybe Baby Jesus Yoda wants some of that titty milk Luke was drinking and has to time travel in the future to get it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who said the Mandalorian was going to be the one time traveling? Like you said it is part of cannon, maybe Baby Jesus Yoda wants some of that titty milk Luke was drinking and has to time travel in the future to get it.

Maybe that's actually baby Yoda and he uses the world between worlds to go back in time.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Maybe that's actually baby Yoda and he uses the world between worlds to go back in time.
bill_ted_whoa.gif

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I wouldn't mind if the tie-in was somehow showing how snoke got hold of power and started forming the first order. (IF IT WAS DONE WELL)

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Emblem on the Doctors uniform was a Kamino Cloning symbol. Him wanting Yodlet alive hints at experimentation with cloning/highly force sensitive so...Palps being alive?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Emblem on the Doctors uniform was a Kamino Cloning symbol. Him wanting Yodlet alive hints at experimentation with cloning/highly force sensitive so...Palps being alive?
Yeah I am leaning heavily towards this being a Yoda clone.

Also guessing that Rey is going to end up being a “foundling”.

• 1Garbage

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The cloning concept is an interesting angle. 5 years post ROTJ would be 9 ABY and Attack of the Clones was 22 BBY, so roughly 30 years earlier. If he is indeed 50 then he would have had to have been cloned by the Kaminoans before they even received the initial order for the clone army.

(I'm still not at all clear on the terms of that contract from AOTC. Did Master Sifo Dyas make a very large initial down payment? What was the invoicing structure for this like? Were the Kaminoans creating hundreds of thousands of clones along with weapons, gunships and sub-contracting for the creation of Venator Class Star Destroyers on a line of credit??)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
(I'm still not at all clear on the terms of that contract from AOTC. Did Master Sifo Dyas make a very large initial down payment? What was the invoicing structure for this like? Were the Kaminoans creating hundreds of thousands of clones along with weapons, gunships and sub-contracting for the creation of Venator Class Star Destroyers on a line of credit??)

They expanded on it a bit in the EU but from what I remember it's still a giant gaping plothole.

Siliconemelons

The cloning concept is an interesting angle. 5 years post ROTJ would be 9 ABY and Attack of the Clones was 22 BBY, so roughly 30 years earlier. If he is indeed 50 then he would have had to have been cloned by the Kaminoans before they even received the initial order for the clone army.

It does not make sense if you are following Sifo Dyas as a separate person and not a odd accent saying of Sidius... it was 100% meant to be Palpy (Sidius) but when it was miss spoken or miss heard..what does good ol boy daddy lucas do "OH YEAH TOTES SOME RANDOM NEW DATH BAD SITH GUY HUR HUR LETS MAKE UP SOME LORE NOW"

• 1Garbage

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
for what it's worth, just because the republic starting using the cloning facility in 30 bby or whatever, doesn't mean other people weren't using the facilities before that.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The canon was that Sifo-Dyas had excellent future sight, warned everyone about a coming war and wanted to prepare, but they kicked him out so he did it all on his own. Sidius merely took advantage of the situation and then Dooku hired people to off him. Order 66 was never in the original clone designs they added it after.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I finished episode 1 yesterday. I know I am in the minority but thought it was kinda flat. Not boring, but not much above it. "You must ride this beast because the lands allow no other travel " and then they ride over this flat land with some cracks in it. Ok. The bounty hunter droid self destruct bit was overplayed. Baby Yoda was a surprise and well done. I hope episode 2 is better.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I finished episode 1 yesterday. I know I am in the minority but thought it was kinda flat. Not boring, but not much above it. "You must ride this beast because the lands allow no other travel " and then they ride over this flat land with some cracks in it. Ok. The bounty hunter droid self destruct bit was overplayed. Baby Yoda was a surprise and well done. I hope episode 2 is better.

I think the idea was that the cracks in the ground were too large for a landspeeder to safely travel over, but the dewback thingy has evolved to make quick work of the terrain. it's why they showed a couple shots from inside the cracks looking up with the beasts bounding over... why he couldn't just fly his spaceship closer? I dunno
I loved the self destruct thing. Especially at the end of the battle when you notice he had it out yet again. Made for a funny personality quirk

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Taika Waititi was the IG droid...so hopefully someone reprograms the thing and it comes back.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
2de332f5efb0da2177c0b518204b3ad0474e0eeb.jpg

Wait, wasn't this a female? I'll have to go back and pay attention.. But for some reason I got the idea that it was a she, but like Overwatch Zarya kinda she. Thinking back the voice felt feminine, but I could be completely wrong and just assuming genders.
She's definitely female. I've been following her since she played God's sister on Supernatural a couple years ago, and she's been posting about being The Armorer. Her name is Emily Swallow. She's also got big titties.

Emily-Sw-allow-e1543267360281[1].jpg

• 5Like
  • 4Mother of God
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 9 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Great episode. Mando taking out the Stormtroopers on the way out of the bunker was awesome.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users