The Mandalorian

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How high on the spectrum does your friend go?
looks like they hot glued a bunch of mando toys onto a regular pinball game. Top Gun is still my all time favorite. when you got an extra ball it made a ridiculously loud noise you could hear across the arcade.

-edit.
not Top Gun. something called Gold Wings. which is Top Gun in everything but name. its pretty wild.
edit, or was i getting it mixed up with f14 tomcat?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I was in Dallas last year before the world ended and went to this place that had an Iron Maiden pinball machine that would play Run To The Hills if you hit the ramp, loud enough to drown out all the other pinball machines, it was awesome.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
i'm too old to collect shit anymore but damn this is cool

the-mandalorian-and-grogu_star-wars_gallery_60d604a074368.jpg

the-mandalorian-and-grogu_star-wars_gallery_60d6049be8351.jpg

$330 lol

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its garbage because the helmet comes off and he has an actual face.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Advertisers have been asking any comic, novel, manga, etc sites to censor "slave" for a couple years now. You'd see weird things like s*ave in the titles and comment posts because it's too sensitive to the money people.

Last edited:

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Guessing all this wokeness is why Disney is giving away 3-6 months to anyone who has Amazon Music unlimited.
Oh well, got 6 months Disney+ free due to it.
Watching The Bad Batch now then will watch the Loki/Winter Soldier ones and maybe Rogue One a dozen times.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Guessing all this wokeness is why Disney is giving away 3-6 months to anyone who has Amazon Music unlimited.
Oh well, got 6 months Disney+ free due to it.
Watching The Bad Batch now then will watch the Loki/Winter Soldier ones and maybe Rogue One a dozen times.
its a good scam, give the service away for 6 months and then when people forget they have it then they can charge a percentage of people for the service to boost their sub numbers for the next quarter earnings report before they go ahead and cancel. probably 30-50% of people fall for it and keep paying for the service months and months before they catch on to why their bill went up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
its a good scam, give the service away for 6 months and then when people forget they have it then they can charge a percentage of people for the service to boost their sub numbers for the next quarter earnings report before they go ahead and cancel. probably 30-50% of people fall for it and keep paying for the service months and months before they catch on to why their bill went up.
I always set a reminder alert.
While true many do forget and get charged, that is on them for being lazy.
If you remember enough, they block you lol.
Netflix, Sling and Hulu all won't allow me to use codes now unless I pay.

• 3Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
ITs not just that, they dont have the programming yet unless you have kids that love the shit. But for average adults, whats there? How many fucking times you gonna watch Marvel movies or Star Wars?

IMO they would be better off buying another studio or making a deal or some shit with Paramount for example. Because as it stands, they really have nothing we all have not watched, sometimes a few times, lol.

• 1Seriously?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm

We have a subscription product where I work, and every once in a bit you'll come across an account with an active subscription, and the account hasn't been used in 3-4-5 years. It's not common, but it makes you do a double take every time. More commonly you'll see active subs on accounts not used in half a year. Wasn't someone saying previously that AOL still has tons of old people still paying for email service?

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
IMO they would be better off buying another studio or making a deal or some shit with Paramount for example. Because as it stands, they really have nothing we all have not watched, sometimes a few times, lol.

They're in trouble if Apple can close the MGM deal.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Even though I've loved the Mandalorian series, Boba Fett (Temura) just steals the shit out of the show. Will be interesting to see what they do with him.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users