The Mandalorian

Izo

Tranny Chaser
ITs not just that, they dont have the programming yet unless you have kids that love the shit. But for average adults, whats there? How many fucking times you gonna watch Marvel movies or Star Wars?

IMO they would be better off buying another studio or making a deal or some shit with Paramount for example. Because as it stands, they really have nothing we all have not watched, sometimes a few times, lol.
STAR is integrated in D+ in eurocuckistan. Rewatching Scrubs. Meh.

Last edited:

Cybsled

Any video by doomcock or quartering or whatever are always clickbait bullshit with almost no actual substance and a long enough length to milk the YouTube algorithm to make them money

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If you sat through 13 minutes of that annoying shit why not just give us the deets?
sorry, i didnt know ADD had progressed this far.
big rumor that tomorrow or "very soon" Lucasfilm will make a major announcement
possible rumors listed in video .
Kat Kennedy out, Favreau in.
Kat Kennedy re-signed for 3 more years and the franchise is done
Indy 5 is dead in the water because Ford is too injured and old to return, Antonio Banderas steps in
Gina is back in a new Disney+ Star Wars show
something about The Acolyte

basically anything can happen, but its getting announced tomorrow or next week.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
Any video by doomcock or quartering or whatever are always clickbait bullshit with almost no actual substance and a long enough length to milk the YouTube algorithm to make them money

I just assume any YouTube video thats between 10 and 13 minutes is drawn out bullshit that could have been 5 minutes or less, purely because of monetization

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
basically anything can happen
You link your clickbait bullshit videos and this is all you have to say?

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Indy 5 is dead in the water because Ford is too injured and old to return, Antonio Banderas steps in

just remember to bullet it next time like this

-
-

and use spacing where appropriate. i'm going to get you there. I liked the Kat shorthand, that's snazzy.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
just remember to bullet it next time like this

-
-

and use spacing where appropriate. i'm going to get you there. I liked the Kat shorthand, that's snazzy.
i knew a girl named Kathryn. everyone called her Kat, she had a silk screen jacket with Felix The Cat design on the back, she liked the nickname so much.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

hey its been a week what star wars news did i miss

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
hey its been a week what star wars news did i miss
Midichlorians were revealed to be space AIDS, which is why the Jedi take a vow not to engage in relationships. Turns out Anakin's mom had been around the market and got the most severe case ever resulting in an autistic kid who would be easily led on by a manipulative queen and her elderly adviser. In order to prevent wider outbreaks the Jedi had to be purged.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

The trick of false prophets everywhere

-Say reveal is "soon"
-Fail to define soon
-When enough time passes that no reasonable person could consider to be "soon", then they either claim that something else happened "recently" that changed things or they extend the lie until some event even vaguely matches what the "prediction" was, then claim that as evidence of their powers

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The trick of false prophets everywhere

-Say reveal is "soon"
-Fail to define soon
-When enough time passes that no reasonable person could consider to be "soon", then they either claim that something else happened "recently" that changed things or they extend the lie until some event even vaguely matches what the "prediction" was, then claim that as evidence of their powers
i even posted that i didnt believe the rumor, but people here have selective reading so its no big deal. i linked it because whatever reason he had it was a statement that "something big" was going to be announced. it hasnt even been a week yet. again people and their selective reading.

• 2Garbage

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chuk, I love you but you are the Foler of the entertainment forum.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Midichlorians were revealed to be space AIDS, which is why the Jedi take a vow not to engage in relationships. Turns out Anakin's mom had been around the market and got the most severe case ever resulting in an autistic kid who would be easily led on by a manipulative queen and her elderly adviser. In order to prevent wider outbreaks the Jedi had to be purged.
Fun fact: Jedi are prohibited from forming relationships but are NOT celibate. It is perfectly acceptable to shoot your midichlorians all over the neighborhood twilek

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chuk, I love you but you are the Foler of the entertainment forum.
i love you too, but i'm not a Folersexual. seriously though i posted a link, i am not doomcock, if he isnt delivering on his rumor, its not my problem. i stopped linking his videos, but since this was to be a big announcement for sure you can trust me kind of deal, i figured what the hell.. i expected at least something would happen. does that make me a Foler? did i tell you to trust a plan, is it my fault if nobody can read where i said i didnt believe the rumor? i was testing to see how full of shit he was and if he doesnt deliver by the end of the week that means he's completely full of shit. does that sound like plan trusting?

• 2Garbage