The Mandalorian

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm perfectly fine if she's a female Arnold or The Rock. Her acting won't win any Oscars? Who gives a fuck... at least when she hits a full-grown man and he drops it's actually believable... unlike a Lucy Liu delivering one-hit knockouts. Plus, she's not exactly fat. I'd MUCH rather watch Gina than say Rosanne or ANY of the chick from the female Ghostbusters.
Your attention was on the reality of Lucy Liu knocking someone out and... not her?
aqL4ePQ_460s.jpg

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
For the statement being argued? Absolutely. If you can't keep you dick in your pants long enough to have an adult conversation, come back when your balls drop and some hair grows on your face.

But also, duh... of course she's hot, too.

• 3Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For the statement being argued? Absolutely. If you can't keep you dick in your pants long enough to have an adult conversation, come back when your balls drop and some hair grows on your face.

But also, duh... of course she's hot, too.
So edgey!

Gina is fucking fat and if you're trying to hold a fucking candle to realism, you anal retentive fuck, then her fat ass is definitely not doing anything sporty. Her fighting days are past her. At least your example of a petite woman doesnt fucking waddle as she walks.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
I will just leave this video.

The point where he makes the point that things just happen because...

The artificial gravity in the ship makes sense until you consider the ones higher up in the ship would benefit from more acceleration. The bombs would cluster up, bang into one another, and explode soon after leaving the bomb bay

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
listen, sammo hung has always been a big fat guy, but i'd never want to get in a fight with the guy. yes, the average overweight person isn't believable as an action star, but there are certain people who know how to use their bodies and gina is one of them. yes she's put some weight on and she's not really doing it for me so much anymore, but i still absolutely believe her when she's in an action scene. you don't lose that just because you gain weight. also, haywire was fine. honestly i don't remember any of the plot, but her fight scenes were great, especially her and fassbender killing each other.

sammo hung for reference:
04d30a42-7a2f-11ea-9b24-e7152d1bf921_image_hires_115602.JPG

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
listen, sammo hung has always been a big fat guy, but i'd never want to get in a fight with the guy. yes, the average overweight person isn't believable as an action star, but there are certain people who know how to use their bodies and gina is one of them. yes she's put some weight on and she's not really doing it for me so much anymore, but i still absolutely believe her when she's in an action scene. you don't lose that just because you gain weight. also, haywire was fine. honestly i don't remember any of the plot, but her fight scenes were great, especially her and fassbender killing each other.

sammo hung for reference:
04d30a42-7a2f-11ea-9b24-e7152d1bf921_image_hires_115602.JPG
i wasnt sure if that was Gina Carrano, thanks for the heads up. i kid i kid. :p Gina needs to lose more than a few pounds, but she is still a good looking woman and her smile is priceless.
iu

not Sammo Hung

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i wasnt sure if that was Gina Carrano, thanks for the heads up. i kid i kid. :p Gina needs to lose more than a few pounds, but she is still a good looking woman and her smile is priceless.
iu

not Sammo Hung
yeah, she's got a great smile and i really like how chill she seems to be. i'd love to grab dinner with her (there's a fat joke in there, but i choose to be better), but like i said, she's not really doing it for me anymore so i'd actually listen to what she had to say instead of just mentally sexually assaulting her like normal

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So edgey!

Gina is fucking fat and if you're trying to hold a fucking candle to realism, you anal retentive fuck, then her fat ass is definitely not doing anything sporty. Her fighting days are past her. At least your example of a petite woman doesnt fucking waddle as she walks.

This guy obviously is an expert on fighting and all forms of combat. Everyone who has never heard of weight classes in competitive combat sports is clearly someone who knows what they are talking about

• 1Garbage

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
This guy obviously is an expert on fighting and all forms of combat. Everyone who has never heard of weight classes in competitive combat sports is clearly someone who knows what they are talking about
His post was so retarded, I wasn't even going to reply to it. But I have to admit, I find it fucking hilarious that he thought he could shame me for his inability to handle a real woman. <Shrug>

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
So edgey!

/taps-playing

gina-carano-sexy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God

Brad2770

Fat? I would wreck this woman. I think she looks better here than any other time I have seen her. Beauty!

D63EC597-FDA9-4A21-A2DD-04D72BA30869.jpeg
77402E53-E8A3-4E25-AE38-0276DBE2A62D.jpeg

• 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users