The Mandalorian

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think she has too much pride to go back. I'd prefer her back as well, but I don't blame her if she told them to fuck off.
i know its hopium to think she would come back, but it would also be one hell of a surprise and the kind of something this show likes to do.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Why the fuck would you even want her back? Bitch is a fucking godawful actress and doesn't even have her looks anymore, once she decided she was going to camp out at the Kraft Foods Service table on-set.

• 6Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Why the fuck would you even want her back? Bitch is a fucking godawful actress and doesn't even have her looks anymore, once she decided she was going to camp out at the Kraft Foods Service table on-set.
I got my action figures and you can't ever take them away from me.

1667536548992.png

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You just love to suck the joy out of everything, don't you? You must be fun to hang out with.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You just love to suck the joy out of everything, don't you? You must be fun to hang out with.
lol He has a point though! She's starting to fucking wobble as she walks IRL. What kind of action moves is she going to do? Roll maneuvers? She was amazonian hot long ago, but now... oof!

spronk

FPS noob

HEY if she is good enough for fake joe biden she is good enough for you

• 3Worf

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm

would still snu-snu. afterwards we can bask on our my-pillows under the tiki glow

NzYyZWZlZjY4

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
QUIT INSULTING MY WAIFU THAT I ONLY NOW LIKE BECAUSE SHE AGREES WITH MY IDEOLOGY!!!!

Please, go watch Haywire and tell me what an amazing actress she is. That movie had Fassbender, McGregor, Paxton, AND Douglas, yet was still absolutely awful because of her total lack of acting ability.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I guess if you are willing to sit through a movie as bad as Haywire to win an argument, you can have the W. You clearly want it more.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Gina is a fattie but is still adorable and thats coming from a guy who has never dated a fattie.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I could only watch about 5 minutes at a time of haywire. Once I came I had to shut it off. I'm about a third of the way through now are you guys saying it turns bad?

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Anyone familiar with Hollywood knows ADR is used to clean up audio and dialogue, and maybe insert some plot into a take they missed during filming.

It's not to change a character's voice in an action movie. ADR is nearly never used for that purpose on a leading actor/actress, and certainly not for the ENTIRE movie.

But here is Gina's official explanation for the TRUE BELIEVERS

1667590759202.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Anyone familiar with Hollywood knows ADR is used to clean up audio and dialogue, and maybe insert some plot into a take they missed during filming.

It's not to change a character's voice in an action movie. ADR is nearly never used for that purpose on a leading actor/actress, and certainly not for the ENTIRE movie.

But here is Gina's official explanation for the TRUE BELIEVERS

View attachment 441321
Arnold Schwarzenegger is not a good actor, but he has screen presence and sometimes thats all that matters. GIna isnt much different.

• 1Picard

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My pieces hit. I come based with the heaters every time.

It ain't no "ADR"

It's a dubbed movie using the term ADR to cover up the director's decision to completely dub the movie.

"They used some ADR, sir...."

"Oh in the entire fucking movie? For every line of dialogue? That's called dubbing" This actress is dubbed.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Arnold Schwarzenegger is not a good actor, but he has screen presence and sometimes thats all that matters. GIna isnt much different.
Exactly. That's precisely why she's had such a massive film career just like Arnold: screen presence.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I'm perfectly fine if she's a female Arnold or The Rock. Her acting won't win any Oscars? Who gives a fuck... at least when she hits a full-grown man and he drops it's actually believable... unlike a Lucy Liu delivering one-hit knockouts. Plus, she's not exactly fat. I'd MUCH rather watch Gina than say Rosanne or ANY of the chick from the female Ghostbusters.

• 3Like