The Mandalorian

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Funny people think Gina ever has to work again. Even before Mando.
Yeah, her family is rich as shit from all that mob money. She never had to work a day in her life if she didn't want to.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
New season 3 trailer tonight during halftime of the football game
the-mandalorian-season-3-poster-release-date.jpg

• 2Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Gina's weight goes beyond just her acting career. Something like 3 of her 8 fights she's missed weight, which is hugely unprofessional.

Watching her waddle around season 2 wearing a steel belted corset she couldnt bend in just made her role hilarious.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Gina's weight goes beyond just her acting career. Something like 3 of her 8 fights she's missed weight, which is hugely unprofessional.

Watching her waddle around season 2 wearing a steel belted corset she couldnt bend in just made her role hilarious.
Aren't you married to a fat latina?

• 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Lol at all the people bitching about her weight. Who the fuck cares? She isn't going to fuck you and would fuck you up if you said that shit to her face.

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Cybsled

That quick scene where that New Republic cop is telling Mando something big is happening as a warning...I bet that scene drops that Cara Dune got killed by whatever the mysterious big bad is. He was the same guy who wanted Cara to join back up and become a Marshall. They'll use an off-screen death to raise the stakes for Mando and to explain why she won't show up anymore.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

You're one of the last people who should be talking shit about someone's weight. She's a 5'8 woman with a full figure and Strikeforce women fought at 140 which is 5 pounds lighter than the UFC Featherweight division. Cyborg only made the weight cuts for Strikeforce with constant PED use.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Let us know if your date is too.
Fuck that. I have to watch Mandalorian on my own. Watching it with other people, they get really annoyed because I have a tendency to rewind and rewatch the good parts... Paying attention to Mando's body language and etc. The actors that play Mando do such a good job with the little tiny expressions of body language, a simple twitch of the finger or tilt of the head can say so much in this show.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Fuck that. I have to watch Mandalorian on my own. Watching it with other people, they get really annoyed because I have a tendency to rewind and rewatch the good parts... Paying attention to Mando's body language and etc. The actors that play Mando do such a good job with the little tiny expressions of body language, a simple twitch of the finger or tilt of the head can say so much in this show.

I really feel like you and Rajaah Rajaah are just variants of the other

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user