The Mandalorian

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This is the way. Didn't think they could top episode 1.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
There is only one correct answer to this one lol
The original Mandalore was just a normal dude that rode the Mythasaur. Them showing that Din is basically the best iconic Mandalorian on the show atm, makes him the most likely to do it. Grogu has the whole Force animal rapport deal also which makes it likely it could be him. I just think Din makes the most sense as he is obviously the person that is going to rally the Mandalorians. It could also be both of them as it represents the present and future of Mandalore.

• 4Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Great episode. Reminded me of Elden Ring with exploring monster filled ruins.

Last edited:
  • 4Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why does Mando suck with the Darksaber? Bo Katan kicks ass with it but Mando needs to just throw it away it feels like

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Why does Mando suck with the Darksaber? Bo Katan kicks ass with it but Mando needs to just throw it away it feels like
He hasn't accepted what holding the Darksaber means for him. This was explained by the Armorer in season 2. Also Bo-Katan had the Darksaber for a few years.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

He hasn't accepted what holding the Darksaber means for him. This was explained by the Armorer in season 2. Also Bo-Katan had the Darksaber for a few years.
Ok, it's been a long time since watching season 2. I still think Grogu might end up with it

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He hasn't accepted what holding the Darksaber means for him. This was explained by the Armorer in season 2.
I thought that happened in the Mando episodes of Boba Fett?

I didn't rewatch any of the Fett show and it wasn't interesting enough, outside of the Mando stuff, to even be memorable, so, it all kinda blends together.

• 1Like

Animosity

Great episode. They are really nailing it right now with Andor, Mando and Bad Batch.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Great episode. They are really nailing it right now with Andor, Mando and Bad Batch.
I didn't care for bad batch, Omega was annoying as shit. Is it any different than season one?

Now I need to watch rebels for Kanan

Animosity

I didn't care for bad batch, Omega was annoying as shit. Is it any different than season one?

Now I need to watch rebels for Kanan
Season 2 is way better so far. Shes not in it much. But I do agree shes annoying and her accent makes me cringe.

• 1Like

Homsar

Season 2 is way better so far. Shes not in it much. But I do agree shes annoying and her accent makes me cringe.
The other shows built up bad ass characters, kanan will always be one of my favorite Jedi's and Ezra was annoying but I could still handle him and he ended up being great. Omega just sucks and needs to die

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The other shows built up bad ass characters, kanan will always be one of my favorite Jedi's and Ezra was annoying but I could still handle him and he ended up being great. Omega just sucks and needs to die

I'm not a big fan of Omega, but I'll give her time. Ahsoka and Ezra were both meh characters that morphed into great ones. I am sure she's gonna "grow up" by next season. The New Zealand accent doesn't bother me, but probably cuz I have some NZ friends and am used to it.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok, it's been a long time since watching season 2. I still think Grogu might end up with it

Always understood it was made for non-force users. Jedi/Sith have lightsabers that would pretty much kill an unskilled normie if they tried to use it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Darksaber was built by a Mandalorian Jedi. It has a unique shape and color but is functionally no different from any other lightsaber and is no easier for a non-force user to wield except that perhaps the shorter blade is easier to control.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
Always understood it was made for non-force users. Jedi/Sith have lightsabers that would pretty much kill an unskilled normie if they tried to use it.
1678389215457.png

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
Are they setting up a Bo-Din possible romance to unite Mandalore and keep the darksaber 'in the family'? If she goes back to abide by the Creed, can they take off their helmets if married or do they just skip foreplay all together? Inquiring minds want to know.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users