The Mandalorian

spronk

FPS noob
the chick who played the twi'lek xian is Natalia Tena, she is well known as the wilding Osha on Game of Thrones who helped Bran and company escape north of the wall and was killed by Ramsay. I think she was naked in that scene. She also played Tonks in harry potter movies. I guess she's the unsexy twi'lek stripper friend all the hot twi'leks have to make sure they don't fuck people like Mando who wear helmets while they fuck.

Episode 7 will airstream two days early, this WEDNESDAY, as apparently the post credits scene will be a stinger for the Rise of Skywalker which opens thursday in theaters

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
okm5u6ojft441.png

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only good thing about Rise of Shitwalker coming out this week, is we get a Wednesday episode of Mando.

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
the chick who played the twi'lek xian is Natalia Tena, she is well known as the wilding Osha on Game of Thrones who helped Bran and company escape north of the wall and was killed by Ramsay. I think she was naked in that scene. She also played Tonks in harry potter movies. I guess she's the unsexy twi'lek stripper friend all the hot twi'leks have to make sure they don't fuck people like Mando who wear helmets while they fuck.

Episode 7 will airstream two days early, this WEDNESDAY, as apparently the post credits scene will be a stinger for the Rise of Skywalker which opens thursday in theaters

Eye brows too bushy, would not fuck...

Natalia_Tena_2012_cropped.jpg

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Daaaaaayum. Great episode!

"It's trying to eat me!" lol!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that shit was pretty sweet. another good episode, could have done without the sly RoS references, but in this show at least its more organic.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Great episode. Pascal is an amazing actor, the way he is able to keep Mando the main protagonist, not getting lost among the slew of other characters on screen.

I loved the choke, but it seemed contrived. Also, that force heal was surprising. Baby Yoda isprobably way more adept than we think, given how emotional Gus got at the end.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Great episode. Pascal is an amazing actor, the way he is able to keep Mando the main protagonist, not getting lost among the slew of other characters on screen.

I loved the choke, but it seemed contrived. Also, that force heal was surprising. Baby Yoda isprobably way more adept than we think, given how emotional Gus got at the end.
The choke threw me off, only 2 characters i ever saw do that were dark side.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Force choke? Luke did it in RotJ to one or two of those pig looking guards.
Thats true, forgot about that. though Luke in Jedi was portrayed as somehat dark in order to keep people guessing if he would join the dark side at the end. Its also why he wore all black. A force choke is a dark side favored thing because it causes suffering. Daddy Yoda has a thing about causing suffering and what it leads to.

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Great episode. They returned to the main plot and it instantly felt like Episodes 1-3 again. It also made the filler/side quests feel a lot more meaningful too. If next season they can thread the mid season better into the overall arc, it will be an amazing show. (I have to say, Shock Trooper chick is growing on me, I hope she becomes a regular).

This is not bad at all for a first season where the characters are getting established. Fuck though, ending was sad a hell. Better see some IG berserker action as revenge next episode.

I have spoken.

• 9Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Great episode, makes ton of difference using already established characters compared to new ones each episode. Looking forward to the rest, I hope this goes toward setting season 2 with Mando having a crew with Gina, Carl and the droid.