The Mandalorian

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"Why isn't your production shutdown for covid?" "The main character and baddie fodder all wear helmets, the side characters are a CGI baby alien and a robot." "brilliant"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
"Why isn't your production shutdown for covid?" "The main character and baddie fodder all wear helmets, the side characters are a CGI baby alien and a robot." "brilliant"
yea but the ones not wearing helmet are either

old

or black

or both
The-Mandalorian-Carl-Weathers-SR.jpg

moff-gideon-star-wars-mandalorian-1216565-1280x0.jpeg

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The digital environment they use to film this affords them significant speed advantages when it comes to production cycles. A few people and Unreal engine can do overnight what it would take a crew of hundreds to do over weeks.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
Disney said today season 2 will premiere Oct 20th, im pretty sure it'll be like season 1 where they drop 1 episode a week. s2 will be like s1, 8 episodes

trailer for season 2 will drop this month

• 3Like
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Good piece on the Gina Carano vs toxic trolls incident that happened recently.

She stood her ground and didn't cave in to the SJW groupthink brigadiers.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Allegedly having the S2 trailer drop during an NBA game tonight. If the two people who still watch basketball can confirm later that would be super.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Soo apparently there was a big thing that happened during Mandalorian filming that changes the show dramatically in the second half of the season. The news came out through Grace Randolph, who has been killing it on rumors lately, when she reported that the Mando 2 trailer had to be redone cuz KK didn't like it. Apparently they even had to do some reshoots for it.

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know I wish this show takes place in a different timeline from JJ and Rion, that its more inline with the EU timeline.

Cybsled

The rumors seem so vague, though. There have been no reports I am aware of regarding major players walking away from the show, although they did keep the Baby Yoda thing pretty well under wraps, so they have been shown to be able to keep a secret.

A major tone shift could just mean the show is moving away from the Lone Wolf & Cub/Xena in Space vibe and becomes a different show theme wise. We already know Ashoka is showing up and we are getting a lot more Dark Saber/Mandolorian stuff from the animated series being injected into S2. I could easily see behind the scenes strife being the result of Kathleen Kennedy trying to get them to stuff more new-trilogy shit into the show to make it a stronger link?

Tone shift could also just mean that instead of the Mando+Baby Yoda show, it becomes the Mando+Baby Yoda+?+? show and becomes more of an ensemble cast vs. cameos and the Baby Yoda mystery ends up taking a backseat to another plotline.

Brad2770

The rumors seem so vague, though. There have been no reports I am aware of regarding major players walking away from the show, although they did keep the Baby Yoda thing pretty well under wraps, so they have been shown to be able to keep a secret.

A major tone shift could just mean the show is moving away from the Lone Wolf & Cub/Xena in Space vibe and becomes a different show theme wise. We already know Ashoka is showing up and we are getting a lot more Dark Saber/Mandolorian stuff from the animated series being injected into S2. I could easily see behind the scenes strife being the result of Kathleen Kennedy trying to get them to stuff more new-trilogy shit into the show to make it a stronger link?

Tone shift could also just mean that instead of the Mando+Baby Yoda show, it becomes the Mando+Baby Yoda+?+? show and becomes more of an ensemble cast vs. cameos and the Baby Yoda mystery ends up taking a backseat to another plotline.

So Star Wars Firefly?!

• 3Mother of God

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Cybsled

So basically their plot line will get side tracked by other characters having their own plot lines. I mean that makes sense and it can be risk vs reward situation. If the new plots suck, then people will miss the main one even more. Kinda like GoT when a Bran heavy episode rolled along.

Xevy

Log Wizard
So basically their plot line will get side tracked by other characters having their own plot lines. I mean that makes sense and it can be risk vs reward situation. If the new plots suck, then people will miss the main one even more. Kinda like GoT when a Bran heavy episode rolled along.
:)

• 3Worf