The Mandalorian

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Watching the Gallery episodes with the roundtable discussion with the directors, old school ILM folk etc. is just awesome.

It's almost painful how much everyone at that table gets Star Wars at a fundamental level that JJ Abrams just doesn't.

You can see it in Kathleen Kennedy's eyes as these super filmmakers are chatting away about the multiple layers of storytelling. She realizes she made a terrible mistake.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well, at least if he shoots first we'll know it was...

justified.
csi_miami_yeah.jpg

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Not sure how I feel about this. The only thing she's ever been tolerable in was BSG.

I was argue she was good in Longmire. Of course then we also have to consider her "work" on The Flash.. and that accent....*shudder*

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well Timothy Oliphant is in season 2 in an unknown role.
I am thrilled with this. He was amazing in Justified and plays a badass cowboy. He will be perfect for the Mandalorian setting!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Supposedly the character for Oliphant is a character created by Chuck Wendig. I know Wendig doesn't have anything to do with the series, but ugh. That dude is fucking insufferable. I hope he doesn't get money off it.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I was argue she was good in Longmire. Of course then we also have to consider her "work" on The Flash.. and that accent....*shudder*
Longmire had a lot of things that made it good, sorta like BSG, that she kinna just rode the wave. Wasn't good because or her, or in spite of her.

And oh God her presence on Flash. Why do half decent actors flip on the cheese dick switch when they get roles like these? Bad directing? Like Batman Forever and Batman & Robin. When the first season of Jessica Jones or season two of Arrow is how you do a fucking villain.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Supposedly the character for Oliphant is a character created by Chuck Wendig. I know Wendig doesn't have anything to do with the series, but ugh. That dude is fucking insufferable. I hope he doesn't get money off it.
This is true, but his books were among the first of the new canon. Count on it being who you think it is.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought we were close to S2. I just scrolled back a few pages and saw that I have to wait till october.

Fucking bullshit man.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I thought we were close to S2. I just scrolled back a few pages and saw that I have to wait till october.

Fucking bullshit man.

Even funnier when you realize they were done before the Mu Shu Flu showed up and shut everything down.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Even funnier when you realize they were done before the Mu Shu Flu showed up and shut everything down.

That's exactly why I thought they'd be waiting for me when I got back home. I started avoiding this thread like a month back.

• 1Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Filming was finished, post-production hadn't gone far. But then the lockdown screwed their summer plans in between and it's now the next thing we care about.. landing in fall.

• 1Like

Cybsled

It isn't a mantle, but they could have assumed the identity. When you get right down to it, Luke & Crew pretty much killed all witnesses to what happened at the Sarlacc Pit. Wouldn't be super hard for a skilled Mandalorian to pretend to be Boba Fett.