The Mandalorian

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or just say that Tattooine is somewhat metropolitan as far as Outer Rim shitholes go. Specific cases like that are easy to fudge.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
IDK why its so hard to believe when we have real world headlines like this

Now expand this to thousands of worlds, and it shouldn't be so shocking that Jedi were not well known or unknown.

As for Han he came from Corelia which was a core world and he didnt even believe in force powers
Yeah except for someone that's balls deep in Mandalorian culture/ways not knowing about Jedi would be more like Polish Jews not knowing about the Holocaust.

• 1Garbage

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Are you people forgetting a slave child on planet outside of the Republic instantly new QuiGon was a jedi just by seeing him with a light saber? Or that Watto knew QuiGon was a jedi when Jinny tried to use the force on Watto?

And don't forget, when Luke tried to use the mind trick on Jabba, it was the same, knew what Jedi were, knew about the mind trick. But, I guess a crime lord on a backwater desert planet knows more about the Jedi than a warrior raised by a clan of warriors would know about the war that destroyed the clan's home planet. Cuz, ya know, warriors don't like to tell war stories. ;)

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
And don't forget, when Luke tried to use the mind trick on Jabba, it was the same, knew what Jedi were, knew about the mind trick. But, I guess a crime lord on a backwater desert planet knows more about the Jedi than a warrior raised by a clan of warriors would know about the war that destroyed the clan's home planet. Cuz, ya know, warriors don't like to tell war stories. ;)

Jabba was around and already a crime boss during the prequels. He was at the Podrace in Episode 1.

• 1Garbage

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
It's almost as if this entire Cineverse was ramshackled together over 4 decades by thousands of different content creators for the millions of different fans all based on the ever changing, gravy infused brain of a film school nerd that liked Buck Rogers but couldn't write a cohesive narrative.

But I'm sure all of you got this...

How about you just fucking enjoy The Adventures of Cowboy Space Samurai and shut the fuck up?

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
It's almost as if this entire Cineverse was ramshackled together over 4 decades by thousands of different content creators for the millions of different fans all based on the ever changing, gravy infused brain of a film school nerd that liked Buck Rogers but couldn't write a cohesive narrative.

But I'm sure all of you got this...

How about you just fucking enjoy The Adventures of Cowboy Space Samurai and shut the fuck up?
Because nerds are gonna nerd.

• 1Worf

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Because nerds are gonna nerd.
Yeah I know. I'm no better about it. Just getting snappy because I literally had this conversation with some friends a few days ago.

Just fucking check out that cool armor, look at baby force user doing cool shit, enjoy Carano Thiccness and jam out to some bomb ass credit art. Fucks sake you dorks.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It doesn't at all make any sense that in a universe where lightspeed travel is possible, there are gaps in knowledge as immense as not knowing who the Jedi are, when the Jedi started a war just 30 years ago that had an immense impact on the entire galaxy. Maybe I could buy some bum on some backwater planet not knowing about the Jedi, but someone as well traveled as Mando? Yeah it's fucking stupid.
thats true, especially since he is so well acquainted with the Empire. i guess they expected him not to question who these Empire guys are and how did they come about.

• 1Garbage

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
thats true, especially since he is so well acquainted with the Empire. i guess they expected him not to question who these Empire guys are and how did they come about.
Maybe he's a dumbfuck, indoctrinated, backwater hick that has all the people and things he dislikes on ignore and is only fed propaganda(Empire Did Nothing Wrong btw) from his cult while he fumbles around space. Ever think of that astr0?

Astr0?

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Worf

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
BsucqY9.png

• 3Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I dunno.. that was Sasha Banks from WWE. That would be a huge acting role for a starting actress.

Make up your mind. Is she from the WWE or is this her first acting role?

My issue with Mando's and everyone not knowing who Jedi are is that based on what we saw, it makes no sense. Tatooine is an outer rim world and Anakin as a toddler knew what Jedi were. He immediately recognized qui-gon as a Jedi when he saw his lightsaber. It's like 40 years from episode 1 to the mandalorians. No WAY people are just spontaneously oblivious, I don't care HOW MUCH the empire censors information.

What if maybe he knew about the jedi but was being derogatory because mandos hate them so much.

• 3Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
- Pascal's voice retained for Season 3, but won't be on set again or in the suit at this time.

- Didn't walk off set, but was told to beat it on one day because he became lackadaisical and more unprofessional after not getting his way with the suit.

- Didn't go to Kennedy or Lucas Film execs regarding suit, instead just tried to get George Lucas to lobby Filoni and Favreau for him since he knows Lucas is persuasive

- Was 0 bend from Filoni and Favreau, would not give more scenes with helmet off or write the character that way.

- Voice-only for season 3 is amiable to Pascal at this time.

• 2Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
- Pascal's voice retained for Season 3, but won't be on set again or in the suit at this time.

- Didn't walk off set, but was told to beat it on one day because he became lackadaisical and more unprofessional after not getting his way with the suit.

- Didn't go to Kennedy or Lucas Film execs regarding suit, instead just tried to get George Lucas to lobby Filoni and Favreau for him since he knows Lucas is persuasive

- Was 0 bend from Filoni and Favreau, would not give more scenes with helmet off or write the character that way.

Such a fucking diva. Dude can be easily replaced.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
People using episode one to argue star wars cannon while forgetting metachlorines

• 2Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

not a faggot, didn't have to take off the mask, once
179657c572cce7cc77b968f30db6c49c.jpg

• 9Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 11 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i mean in hindsight, keep the god damn mask on,

robocop-returns.jpg

this is like horror fuel for a 7year old, and i've watched robocop almost 100x as a kid, if they didn't have exploding sewage man, this would be the stuff of nightmares

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Robocop's very first encounter on duty results in a guy being shot in the dick and you're worried about a robot with a face? Robots coming for your dick, bro. Mandalorian will simply freeze you in carbonite.

• 1Like