The Mandalorian

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Speaking as someone that hated Episode 8 and will not be going to see Episode 9 , I really enjoyed this. My only complaint is they are still stuck in the tv midset of 1 episode a week.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
oh shit is the weird blurg rider guy Nick Nolte? i was wondering why you guys kept talking about nolte

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
And Horatio Sanz was the Mythrol (blue guy). I couldn't put my finger on it until he did like a classic Horatio Sanz huge smile with wide eyes. Then I knew.

• 2Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Speaking as someone that hated Episode 8 and will not be going to see Episode 9 , I really enjoyed this. My only complaint is they are still stuck in the tv midset of 1 episode a week.
Not a completionist? Filthy casual, need your food chewed for you too? I'm going to power through that ep9 bitch and get my achievement ding. Just jelly we got no Disneyplus in eurocuck land, fucking expansion pack is region locked. Carry on.

• 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Nope. They are not getting my money for that trash and only a dirty cuck is going to pay for that after 8.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not a completionist? Filthy casual, need your food chewed for you too? I'm going to power through that ep9 bitch and get my achievement ding. Just jelly we got no Disneyplus in eurocuck land, fucking expansion pack is region locked. Carry on.

They are dropping at odd intervals. It is usually one per week but the next one is supposed to drop on the 15th so two in one week and there will be a week or two break when the next starwars movie is out because they don't want to compete with the opening weekend or two of that then they go back to dropping mostly weekly after that.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Nope. They are not getting my money for that trash and only a dirty cuck is going to pay for that after 8.
In for a penny, in for a pound. And we paid for those previous 8. I'm going to double dip and get it over with. It's like sex with the wife of 20 years. We married this franchise a long time ago, brosef.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Picard

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Didn't realize this is out. What services can I watch it thru or do I need to torrent it?

• 3Picard

Sludig

I barely watch any movies/shows. Beyond games and this forum I almost wouldn't be online. Sorry that offends you mah negro.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like

j00t

In for a penny, in for a pound. And we paid for those previous 8. I'm going to double dip and get it over with. It's like sex with the wife of 20 years. We married this franchise a long time ago, brosef.
then just like real life, i got a divorce.

• 1Worf

Sludig

Disney+ or torrent
Disney+ out too huh, time to actually go back to that thread to see how it's being received. I finally axed netflix and didn't see a reason to continue hulu past the 6 months for $1/month.

• 1Like

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just got done watching the 1st episode. Was solid. Would recommend. 8.5/10 opener

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
The Mandalorian's Name

Dyn Jarrin

Not sure on the spelling, but that is his name.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Going to echo everyone else. Really solid opener. Show had a very Spaghetti Western feel to it, which is fucking great--right down to some of the purposely (Seemingly) 'cheaper' elements, which just added to the motif that everyone around is fighting over scraps. Show is clearly paying attention to detail to communicate a lot without exposition, which tends to be a great sign that a show will do well.

Really enjoyed it.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Didn’t go in expecting much considering Disney’s record with SW so far, but I was pleasantly surprised. Definitely agree on that western feel, which I really enjoy. Will probably keep tuning in as it’s released.

• 1Solidarity

Maul

Dental Dammer
Hard to imagine choosing shoulder as your first beskar tier set over codpiece.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Malkav

French Madman
Hard to imagine choosing shoulder as your first beskar tier set over codpiece.

I don't think he chose it. Looks like vendor RNG to me : "This week item is a shoulder piece".

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users