The Mandalorian

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't remember watching flashdance. I think all I've ever seen of it was the part where the girl sat in the chair and had water dumped on her. That was a girl wasn't it?

Also guys and girls who dance do tend to move alike. So in a dance it's easy to believe.
supposedly it was the "audition" scene.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
supposedly it was the "audition" scene.

Just watched that scene. Unless it was during the breakdance back spin I didn't really see it. But there were lots of closeups of feet and the hair was covering the face a lot too.

I'm 100% positive I've seen parodies where they had a dude with a big mustache dancing as a girl. This is probably where that joke comes from.

Goatface

1607533784054.png

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
One of the boba fett actors was a woman. The scene when Vader surprises them at dinner. Apparently the main guy wasn't available when they decided to add that scene so they put a girl into the armor. You can tell it's a woman by how she stands. Once you know that you cannot unsee it.

Speaking of things you cannot unsee (and bringing it back to the mandalorian TV show) ...

View attachment 322361
tumblr_lhks4kdbQV1qg4ed3o1_400.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
View attachment 322482

I 3D printed one to go with the costume I'm working on. The thing is delicate, I ran a metal rod through it to give it some support but it is still pretty fragile. Haven't gotten around to final sanding and painting yet.

disintegrator.jpg

• 11Like
  • 2Wow!
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 14 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Syncs up how? It's a song about boba fett but doesn't match up with the fight scene at all.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

clip with them getting shot with yakety sax is better

==
was reading in the now legends timeline, around this point, 10 ABY, Boba buys Slave 2 to go hunt Solo

pursuer_2_4.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user