The Mandalorian

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>

here we go..

This again, just proves, that Disney can and will fuck up anything Star Wars. Mandalorian was the only thing saving the franchise right now. So lets blow it all up and get back to love triangles between overpowered Mary-Sues, fat little Chinese women, and a worthless character that can only go "WOOOOO" every third scene

Oh and intergalactic calvary charges...how could I forget that

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
and a worthless character that can only go "WOOOOO" every third scene
R1b54a8769fc999eab718d6c4982e4af3

• 3Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well she put beep/bop/boop or something in hers, so she was not refusing, she was mocking.

Mine says if/then/else.
no
“Beep/bop/boop has zero to do with mocking trans people & [everything] to do with exposing the bullying mentality of the mob that has taken over the voices of many genuine causes.”

gina

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm sure that, of all people, Ted Cruz championing her cause will super help smooth things over. W/e, I got my Luke scene so I guess fire the rest of them and cancel it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Or she could drop a #metoo bomb on them for the lols. Clock is ticking on this show because the main character is nuts, anyway.

Viewership will likely drop off a lot next season anyway because of no baby Yoda. Lets not kid ourselves, most of the non hardcore female fans only watched for him. Source: my mother and two sisters who don't care about Star Wars but good lord they loved the green little fucker. Even if Pedro Pascal is the living embodiment of TDS I care more about what Filoni and Favreau have to show us in expanding the SW universe, the Mandalorian himself is just a POV character.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
That would be cool as fuck, if true.I didn't watch that video, just reading the clickbait thing there, but I doubt they'll back down though. Not this soon, if they back down it will be quietly months from now.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Viewership will likely drop off a lot next season anyway because of no baby Yoda. Lets not kid ourselves, most of the non hardcore female fans only watched for him. Source: my mother and two sisters who don't care about Star Wars but good lord they loved the green little fucker. Even if Pedro Pascal is the living embodiment of TDS I care more about what Filoni and Favreau have to show us in expanding the SW universe, the Mandalorian himself is just a POV character.
isn't s3 just gonna be the book of fett?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
  • 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

here we go..
Fuck yes! Let's do Bill Burr next! He has made some VERY homophobic, transphobic, and womenphobic jokes in his career.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm actually pretty interested to see what happens next with Gina. I wouldn't be surprised if she just disappeared. She kicked ass in MMA but didn't get much respect from people behind the scenes there. There's a video somewhere of Dana white talking about how he did t like to work with her for some reason or another. Like they were going to do a fight with her and then just... Didn't. Dana more or less said he was worried she wouldn't make weight so he just...stopped calling her. Meanwhile Gina was training for a fight that no one told her wasn't happening.

Then she gets into Hollywood and is just treated ABYSSMALLY. She was doing haywire, and she was like, I'm not an actress I want to get an acting coach, take some acting lessons, and they were like, no, you're fine. You can hire your own if you want, though. Then while she was actually trying to better her craft they finished the movie and got someone else to do voice overs for her without telling her.

She's done a few interviews where she didnt name names and clearly took it like a champ but alluded to how terribly she'd been treated in her career but kept trucking forward anyway.

She's ALSO said how she's finally felt like she belongs to a family in star wars everyone has great to her.

And now this, like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if she saw what was coming and decided to go out on her own terms

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can we go back to a time that corporations weren't spineless twats who did whatever was trending on twitter that day and instead did things based on improving their business? That'd be great

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
Outside of a few out of touch corps that live in a liberal bubble, most companies flaunt these things to stay in good graces with the public or to win customers from competition thats not as "forward thinking "

Cybsled

She's ALSO said how she's finally felt like she belongs to a family in star wars everyone has great to her

Everyone on the cast apparently loved her or got along with her, so it wasn’t driven by that.