Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Steve Carell is 60
iu

Steve Carell in high school
iu

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Someone pointed out to me that Chik-fil-a is now Chick-fil-a and it's fucking with my mind. I remember it without the C as well. I wonder if they changed it or if I'm losing my mind.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Someone pointed out to me that Chik-fil-a is now Chick-fil-a and it's fucking with my mind. I remember it without the C as well. I wonder if they changed it or if I'm losing my mind.

I could have sworn it was Chik-fil-a when I was a kid.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That started lame and then the motherfucker jumped off the deep end.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That started lame and then the motherfucker jumped off the deep end.
the only one that hit with me was the sun on the cereal box wearing sunglasses. pretty sure though thats from something else and he is mixed up. i watched the movie JFK and read the books it was based on. i always knew how many people were in that car with him. that guy is more than a bit out there or he is suffereng some mental loss. BTW i almost kicked that fucking robot down one time at Stop N Shop. i was bagging some groceries and it bumped into me and i almost dropped my eggs. i looked over and saw it was some fucking robot and i came close to losing my shit and curbstomping it. i seriously doubt those things are our future because they will be stopped at its infancy.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
the only one that hit with me was the sun on the cereal box wearing sunglasses. pretty sure though thats from something else and he is mixed up. i watched the movie JFK and read the books it was based on. i always knew how many people were in that car with him. that guy is more than a bit out there or he is suffereng some mental loss. BTW i almost kicked that fucking robot down one time at Stop N Shop. i was bagging some groceries and it bumped into me and i almost dropped my eggs. i looked over and saw it was some fucking robot and i came close to losing my shit and curbstomping it. i seriously doubt those things are our future because they will be stopped at its infancy.

ok American History Fedora

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
cereal box wearing sunglasses.
Definitely used to have glasses. Might have been a special run, might have been the sunday morning cartoon, or it might have been a different brand. But there were glasses as some point. Problem is, that was before the internet so there aren't a million pictures out there uploaded. My theory is that you won't see nearly as much mandela effect stuff in the internet age.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
That guy has a whole website and YouTube channel lol "the quantum businessman"

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Steve Carell is 60
iu

Steve Carell in high school
iu
That's gotta be college. You don't have majors in high school, and your high school yearbook doesn't have to list your hometown.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's gotta be college. You don't have majors in high school, and your high school yearbook doesn't have to list your hometown.
maybe not in every school, but i had History in HS and acted in a few plays. it wasnt called "theater" though. it might have been during English Lit.