The Marvels (2023)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Awe, I need more Cosmo from GoTG. She was a good dog

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

Granted its female heavy and everyone here will probably hate it, but Marvel should really fast track whatever the Young Avengers project is.

Iman, Florence Pugh, Haliee Stienfeld and Pizza Dog are the 4 most likeable actors in the MCU right now (aside from the whatever the Deadpool cast ends up being, probably), and they should get them in front of more people

they might be likable but they are not going to bring the viewers. think the only way young avengers sees the light of day now is if they can get miles morales.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
they might be likable but they are not going to bring the viewers. think the only way young avengers sees the light of day now is if they can get miles morales.
Will Smith has a daughter that would be perfect for that role!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

View attachment 500909
oof. i guess we will never see Captain Marvel, Black Marvel or Curry Marvel again. yeah right. Christmas D+ release for sure.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Granted its female heavy and everyone here will probably hate it, but Marvel should really fast track whatever the Young Avengers project is.

Iman, Florence Pugh, Haliee Stienfeld and Pizza Dog are the 4 most likeable actors in the MCU right now (aside from the whatever the Deadpool cast ends up being, probably), and they should get them in front of more people
None of them can carry a movie much less an entire franchise.

What a weird time we live in. Super hero movies without any super heroes or villains. It's about as exciting as watching two Wal Mart door greeters duking it out.

Homsar

I know they are talking about bringing back RDJ, Evans, Scarjo but are they really bringing back Chris Pratt? Do they really think the actors is the main issue

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's the author tho of the article.
He thought that was Iman talking. Iman actually plays it pretty neutral. She says that the box office is Iger's problem and that she's already paid for the movie. She just wants people to let people enjoy what they enjoy without being attacked over it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

He thought that was Iman talking. Iman actually plays it pretty neutral. She says that the box office is Iger's problem and that she's already paid for the movie. She just wants people to let people enjoy what they enjoy without being attacked over it.
I wasn't sure what article he was referring to but if it's the one you're talking about she's super classy and just wants people to have fun. I hate fake nails but I will forgive her for wearing super hero nails for her love of comics.

She just comes off as a massive nerd and it's adorable

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I know they are talking about bringing back RDJ, Evans, Scarjo but are they really bringing back Chris Pratt? Do they really think the actors is the main issue
chris pratt isn't "coming back" because he hasn't left yet. at the end of gotg3 it says "the legendary starlord will return." he's still an active part of the mcu, unlike rdj and scarjo who are dead, and chris evans who is like 100 years old

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

chris pratt isn't "coming back" because he hasn't left yet. at the end of gotg3 it says "the legendary starlord will return." he's still an active part of the mcu, unlike rdj and scarjo who are dead, and chris evans who is like 100 years old
I've watched that movie 3 times, all I remember is him with his family and the new GotG

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I've watched that movie 3 times, all I remember is him with his family and the new GotG

So you missed the post credit. But still you see star lord go to earth where every other current project is set and think he’s gone for good?

Homsar

So you missed the post credit. But still you see star lord go to earth where every other current project is set and think he’s gone for good?
I thought he passed the torch and was going to be retired