The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
3 minutes to go to see how shitty or not shitty this movie might be.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider

That's fairly recent, Booze said he went to high school with the vampire, and I think he's old.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
It is somehow worse than I expected it to be

and also not quite as bad as I expected it to be

It looks like a made for tv movie

• 4Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Yeah, just came here to post that. I definitely expected much worse. This at least looks interesting.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
it looked good. But whats in the rest of the movie? No way I would watch this prior to audience reviews.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
it releases on HBO max same day as theaters aka 4K torrents so literally no reason not to watch at home, unless BLM protests are looting your neighborhood. then you can escape to theaters for a few hours!

i was disappointed that the trailer only had references to our phone/screen obsessed culture and no references to Trump, how trannies are the ultimate humans, and nothing about how The Matrix created covid

also is it racist to think the black guy was morpheus, i kept thinking they de-aged Lawrence Fishburn

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
it releases on HBO max same day as theaters aka 4K torrents so literally no reason not to watch at home, unless BLM protests are looting your neighborhood. then you can escape to theaters for a few hours!

i was disappointed that the trailer only had references to our phone/screen obsessed culture and no references to Trump, how trannies are the ultimate humans, and nothing about how The Matrix created covid

also is it racist to think the black guy was morpheus, i kept thinking they de-aged Lawrence Fishburn
Well this is a different Morpheus but he is always black.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I could have sworn it was Trinity coming out of the machine pod in the real world. It's going to be interesting to see if she is a clone or wasn't really dead at the end of Revolution.

Also, is this just one more movie or do they plan to make this another trilogy?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, not a bad trailer, i'll definitely give it a watch for shits n gigs on 12/22. i am a little annoyed that Keanu couldnt be bothered to shave even a little for the role. maybe they filmed his scenes during the weekend and he had something else better to do on monday. it did make me nostalgiic for the old movies. i miss Trinity. she doesnt look bad for an old lady.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
how trannies are the ultimate humans
White rabbit person is clearly a tranny.

At a minimum theres no way in hell there arent references to humans in the real world choosing opposite genders in The Matrix.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
So a bad regurgitated remake with a pretend Laurence Fishburne. Sounds just about right for 2021

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Wait did they just recast Morpheus with a thinner version of Lawrence Fishburn?

• 2Worf