The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That kind of reminds me, not sure why it popped in my head out of nowhere but we had this mid back in high-school that changed his name from like Spencer to Lucian, I think he watched interview with a vampire to many times or something, but he thought he was a vampire. I remember him getting his ass kicked a lot and shunned, hell if I recall even the teachers would kind of shit on the kid. I'd like to think maybe he grew up and eventually killed himself. Anyways point is old Spencer here 20 years back would even think Tranbos are garbage they are truly the lowest of all human life.
which one was lucian tom cruise or brad pitt?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
which one was lucian tom cruise or brad pitt?
I honeslty can't remember it's been decades since I've seen that thing, but I saw some picture of the cast posted here in the FSR and apparently Antonio Banderas was in it too and I don't remember him at all in it.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I honeslty can't remember it's been decades since I've seen that thing, but I saw some picture of the cast posted here in the FSR and apparently Antonio Banderas was in it too and I don't remember him at all in it.
he was the one that killed kirsten dunst and her new vamp underling and put brad pitt in a forever coffin when he found out brad killed tom, cuz of killing his own kind

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
he was the one that killed kirsten dunst and her new vamp underling and put brad pitt in a forever coffin when he found out brad killed tom, cuz of killing his own kind

Holy shit you wouldn't happen to be Spencer would you?

• 1Worf

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i haven't seen interview with a vampire in DECADES and i don't remember ANYTHING about it. but reading this synopsis all i can think of is that vampires always be so dramatic.
Drama Reaction GIF

Cybsled

My favorite part of the Architect scene were the people with shitty vocabularies that complained they couldn't understand what he was talking about.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob
i think they're talking about this pic from Interview premiere red carpet event way back in 1994

8fgI74kB4civxjIBAHkKgtojeJ-rnrnVKo2HNpTBxoE.jpg

slater, cruise, kirsten dunst, antonio b, brad pitt

they look like a pedophile gang or a hair metal band

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
i think they're talking about this pic from Interview premiere red carpet event way back in 1994

8fgI74kB4civxjIBAHkKgtojeJ-rnrnVKo2HNpTBxoE.jpg

No no no,
That's Michael Stipe, Jared Leto, Courtney Love, Chris Cornell, and Kurt Cobain.

It was the 1990's, I was there.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Cruise said that's the only character out of his long career that he still wants to reprise the role of someday.

He cited it as the most fun.

Fucker

Log Wizard

Cruise said that's the only character out of his long career that he still wants to reprise the role of someday.

LMAO.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

well, there is actually a cult following for the Queen of The Damned movie because of Ayleah or whatever fuck her name was, Cruise would have to do The Vampire Lestat adaption only, but with no Ayliah. Queen of the Damned sort of put the 2 novels together anyway. yes i have read the entire Vampire Chronicles series. it can be pretty gay at times. its still really cool though.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure there was no Lucian in Interview. Could be the leader of the Lycan in Underworld. (2003)

View attachment 371728
There is no Lucian in the entire book series, let alone that movie. Just another shit-take around these parts. Thanks for calling it out early.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
There is no Lucian in the entire book series, let alone that movie. Just another shit-take around these parts. Thanks for calling it out early.

I read the books multiple times as a teen, just didn't remember all the rando non-main vamps. Just like, umm, Marius and Pandora? Some young girl who ran with a motorbike gang, and of course, Akasha and Enkil.

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

The audience would disagree with Tom.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i mean on the other hand nobody actually thought there was a lucian in interview