The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I read that babylon bee article, lol, it's entirely possible that they make a movie where everyone understands living in the system is vital for everyone's existence, as a way to brainwash future citizens into believing that not questioning your government and just being good citizens is the way to be in the future.

Bring on the "Great Reset". We will own nothing, and be happy.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Keanus reaction after watching the final cut.

" We showed the film to Keanu, and he really was blown away by it, and he said something that was typically Keanu, where it's incredibly insightful. And he's just sort of sitting there, and you don't expect some incredible revelation to come out of him at that moment, like casual brilliance just kind of rolls off of Keanu. And he was just sitting there, and he goes, 'Twenty years ago you told a story in which you described the coming twenty years and the problems of the nature of digital, virtual life and how it was going to impact us and how we think about it, and gave us a frame to be able to think about it and talk about it. And you took the same character and the same stories and the same stuff, and somehow you made it about the next twenty years.' And he was like, 'How did you do that?' "

Or to put in simple terms, he did this:

coroca-keanu-reeves.gif

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would rather watch a live action Johnny Silverhand movie where he's trapped in the soul killer chip, it could be like the Matrix, reality can be whatever he want, prior to V inserting the chip into themselves and thats not a spoiler since that happens in the first five minutes of the game.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The machines can easily just make a new body for Trinity or Neo if it served their interests. They could even just make entirely copies, they have their genes and a recording of every single moment of their life experience inside the Matrix.

The machines would certainly NEVER bring back the original Agent Smith, he's the one that almost corrupted everything.

What? Neo's the one that corrupted Smith in the first place.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Missing the part where Hugo Weaving had already agreed to dates on Matrix 4 production with Lana.

The coast was calm and he was completely blindsided.

Something about that whole "he isn't saying anything and I just know he's misgendering me right now"

little-cissy-oh-my-non-specific-diety-xhes-gonna-say-2726332~2.png

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
But Neo is just a creation of The Architect. They could just put a new copy of The One program back into his body and put him back in a pod.

Now hold on just a minute here, Tex.

My understanding is "The One" is an anomaly and not anything intentionally created by them?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

My understanding is "The One" is an anomaly and not anything intentionally created by them?
i think lesbians are allowed a few male crushes every now and then. hers is Keanu, so of course he can be re-created like its no big thing.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I have infinitely less of an issue with Mist than most of yawl

• 2Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

Might want to actually watch the Architect scene again. The One isn't the anomaly, Choice is the anomaly, and The One is just a necessary manifestation of that. The One ultimately has a specific purpose.

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Might want to actually watch the Architect scene again. The One isn't the anomaly, Choice is the anomaly, and The One is just a necessary manifestation of that. The One ultimately has a specific purpose.

Oh right right to return to the Source and all that. Now I remember.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm looking forward to pirating this. I'm weirdly optimistic it could be good.

• 1Like

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
whatever reason he had for not being in this movie, its really sad they couldnt work it out. the dude was in TV/Movies for 20 years and nobody had ever heard of him until his role in the first Matrix, then boom he gets cast for Elrond in LOTR and becomes a big star. if it was money, then he should have taken the cut, if it was because he was filming something else, then he should have put some time aside to film some quick scenes. if it was because he doesnt like dickless men. then so be it. do the fucking movie and then you dont have to worry about dickless men anymore. he probably already knew that stuff, so its likely he was fired. in that case its much worse to shitcan your protege like that.
Lol, before the matrix he was the voice of the male sheep dog in Babe.

• 2Like

Raes

Vyemm Raider

Neo is the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected and thus not beyond a measure of control.

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Neo is the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected and thus not beyond a measure of control.

I mean this man's avatar is The fuckin Architect. Do you doubt him?

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users