The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Neo is the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected and thus not beyond a measure of control.
How badly have you been waiting for this thread?

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Spotlight
Reactions: 9 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
How badly have you been waiting for this thread?

Dude. You know he's like...

aaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
It's something fun to do to take my mind off clownworld for a while. Plus, I kinda feel obligated, since my avatar was the result of a discussion in the Matrix thread a few years back. :p

request crossover GIF

• 8Worf
  • 6Like
  • 1Oscar Bait
Reactions: 15 users

Szlia

You know films are influential when people are writing fan fictions about the production process....

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
You know films are influential when people are writing fan fictions about the production process....

If something as shitty as Twilight could spawn a BDSM series from fanfic like 50 shades of gay, you would of thought at least the Martix could of influenced something.

Shame

Caliane

The Rifftrax commentary for the first Twilight makes than film an 11/10.
thats really the thing about the Twilight movies. some bad movies are just boring. The twilight movies are so amazing incompetent on every level, it becomes funny. they are actually fun to watch, and laugh at.

• 1Like

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
thats really the thing about the Twilight movies. some bad movies are just boring. The twilight movies are so amazing incompetent on every level, it becomes funny. they are actually fun to watch, and laugh at.

Would totally watch a Mystery Science Theatre 3000 version of Twilight. Would be fucking hilarious.

• 1Solidarity

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Would totally watch a Mystery Science Theatre 3000 version of Twilight. Would be fucking hilarious.

Rifftrax is the MST3K people doing commentaries for movies. Mike, not Joel.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
rifftrax runs official stream 24x7 on twitch, they stream pretty much their entire library, rotating stuff in and out so it stays fresh. Whenever i'm waiting for my wife to get ready or shit I'll watch it, and twitch primes and shit go directly to Mike and the other Rifftrax guys (I think the guys who did the puppets and stuff from mst3k are also the other 2 guys).

Sometimes they stream the (older) live rifftrax events and thats really neat with guests

www.twitch.tv/rifftrax

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
trying to remember the last time the Wachowskis directed anything good