The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

The Morrigan

Potato del Grande
The celebration of mental illness is pathetic. TRANS PEOPLE ARENT PEOPLE. They are mentally ill trash beings seeking attention and don't belong in society. It's amazing how in the poorest parts of this world where billions upon billions of people live they don't have nut allergy faggots, gluten retards, fagmosexuals, ADHD, or any other plethora of made up mentally ill degenerate bullshit. Some staving Ethiopian American Inventor isn't going to click and clack at you about how they are a vegan transfag.

If they were allowed to pull their faggot shit in 1999 the Matrix would of been a failure pile of dogshit. The fact they can openly pull this shit off in 2021 just shows how far society has fallen.
Mike Pence is that you? Just wait till Mother finds out you're on the sinbox. Time to pray the gay away...er, I guess in this case, pray the trans away.

• 2Garbage
  • 2Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 8 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
marvel-is-it-though.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
That tired argument that The Matrix is a trans allegory because Switch, the more masculine looking female character
75D9204D-043A-4185-944B-17687CFB2B3E.jpeg

Was originally planned to be male in the real world sequences but female in the Matrix getting really old.

It was never implemented in the final product, and the character isn’t even important enough to make it to the video cover or movie poster

There’s so much more religious allegories: death and reincarnation, Neo=Jesus, Agents=demon possession, etc

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Hell, even when I was a teenager watching this film, I thought a cool plot point would have been: “you should have different actors playing characters in the real world than their Matrix counterparts because how would you be able to project a digital image of yourself if you’ve never been in the real world to see your body?”

but a trans allegory? Nah

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah, i thought about it in terms of having a really good looking actor play a matrix character, but their "real life" counterpart being some huge uggo.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hell, even when I was a teenager watching this film, I thought a cool plot point would have been: “you should have different actors playing characters in the real world than their Matrix counterparts because how would you be able to project a digital image of yourself if you’ve never been in the real world to see your body?”

They did that pretty well in that Bruce Willis movie Surrogates.

• 3Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
They did that pretty well in that Bruce Willis movie Surrogates.
Dont forget Gamer. Oh and Ready Player One. Oh also probably Hackers.

These people arent as groundbreaking or important as they think.

Yeah thats what a normal rational person thinks. But trannies are degenerates that to them being a woman is a fetish/kink.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That tired argument that The Matrix is a trans allegory because Switch, the more masculine looking female character
View attachment 387776
Was originally planned to be male in the real world sequences but female in the Matrix getting really old.

It was never implemented in the final product, and the character isn’t even important enough to make it to the video cover or movie poster

There’s so much more religious allegories: death and reincarnation, Neo=Jesus, Agents=demon possession, etc

These people all subscribe to post-modern views of critique and interpretation so fuck 'em. Objective truth isn't real, there is no correct view and what the creator intended doesn't mean shit.

LULZ RED PILL BLUE PILL IS ABOUT TRANNIES AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN HAHA BIGOT

Yeah and the people you call Nazis took it just like they took Pepe and the OK symbol. Bigots win again.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I havent seen him in anything for a long time. did he get the "difficult to work with" kiss of death label?
Hes focused the end of his career on churning out an ungodly amount of z movie shit;

1639530263229.png

• 1Garbage

Fucker

Log Wizard
Surrogates was decent, what the fuck happened to Bruce Willis? I havent seen him in anything for a long time. did he get the "difficult to work with" kiss of death label?
He's a giant asshole. Also, he's past his sell by date.

He makes a ton of money cranking out crappy movies, so I don't think he cares.

I saw one of his recents, and he was simply mumble-reading his lines in a monotone.

Even Bruce Willis is tired of Bruce Willis.

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
He's a giant asshole. Also, he's past his sell by date.

He makes a ton of money cranking out crappy movies, so I don't think he cares.

I saw one of his recents, and he was simply mumble-reading his lines in a monotone.

Even Bruce Willis is tired of Bruce Willis.

He probably just misses drillin'.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Dont forget Gamer. Oh and Ready Player One. Oh also probably Hackers.

These people arent as groundbreaking or important as they think.

Yeah thats what a normal rational person thinks. But trannies are degenerates that to them being a woman is a fetish/kink.

I have nothing to add to this conversation, other than everything you all have mentioned as having a similar idea to "one actor for meat space, one actor for cyberspace" came out a decade or so after The Matrix, except Hackers, which had no digital avatars.

And also Bruce Willy makes more movies than Nick Cage these days.