The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fury road could have the dumbest script ever and i would be glad i went to see it in the theater. Nuff said. But it was a good movie.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Fury Road doesnt deserve its hype. Its was ok.

• 10Dislike
  • 5Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 18 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Better than Predator, Lethal Weapon, Robocop, Terminator 2, Hard Boiled, Kill Bill, Kung Fu Hustle, Spartacus, Leon, First Blood, Aliens, or Die Hard?
easily, Road Warrior is pure adreniline. those other films have more drama in it. Die Hard or Aliens is in the same league, but RW tops those.

now you wanna really laugh at me? i never realized until a few days ago that this guy.
iu

was also this guy
iu

• 4Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I love that modern Keanu is basically a more proffesional version of Steven Segal.

Long hair before production shoot? Fuck it, the hair stays. Probably should remove glasses during this emotional shot....nah its fine.

spronk

FPS noob
the new matrix awakens unreal 5 engine tech demo is really cool, if you have a ps5 or series X get it to run around the city. i assume it'll come to epic games store soon, should be even more insane on a 30xx card with RTX, DLSS, etc.

download links

still a bit of uncanny valley in the person->CGI but man its getting pretty close.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Ackchyually​

Firearms would not be producing incredibly bright flashes like that in the middle of the day.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Garbage

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Ok so Niobe Pinkett SMith is now old, showing us this is linked to the same "REAL" world as the last ones, but 50 years have passed since Neo and Anderson reset the matrix.

However Morpheus is now a young man? And Neo and Trinity are back in the Matrix despite dying...perhaps revived by the matrix after the last film? And now they are in a new cycle of the matrix and Trinity is the one, and Neo has to help her while still being guided by Morpheus who somehow isnt the same guy despite everyone else being the same? And there isa new Anderson, seemingly tied to the original despite him going rogue and being an enemy to the matrix, but the Matrix somehow decided to bring him back and use him?

SOunds like the logic of someone who cuts their dick off alright

• 2Worf

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I love that modern Keanu is basically a more proffesional version of Steven Segal.

Long hair before production shoot? Fuck it, the hair stays. Probably should remove glasses during this emotional shot....nah its fine.

So you are saying there is a real chance that Keanu is a sheriff in New Orleans?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is anyone actually excited for this movie? Ill watch it since it will be on HBO Max over the holidays, but Im not excited to see it.

• 3Like

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just re-watched the 3 first movies and oh god is n°2 god awefull. The 3rd is a tad better than I remember.
I'll watch this but have limited expectation.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I just re-watched the 3 first movies and oh god is n°2 god awefull. The 3rd is a tad better than I remember.
I'll watch this but have limited expectation.
2 really was extremely useless middle-trilogy crap, everything but the Merovingian parts could have been cut and it would have made no difference.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Is anyone actually excited for this movie? Ill watch it since it will be on HBO Max over the holidays, but Im not excited to see it.

I furiously masturbate to the trailers a couple times a night (at the very minimum).

• 2Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I still can't believe a character as cool and as integral to the plot as Morpheus has such absolute nothing to do in the third film.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user