The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Fucker

Log Wizard
I guess they are never going to tell us what Neo's middle name is.

:(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone tried the Unreal Engine 5 Matrix tech demo thing for PS5?

Its amazing.

Sadly it has been corrupted by wokeness and seems like the new protagonist hero is a young black lesbian with cornrows.

Other than that...Im blown the fuck away, this is TRUE next gen shit right here boys.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone tried the Unreal Engine 5 Matrix tech demo thing for PS5?

Its amazing.

Sadly it has been corrupted by wokeness and seems like the new protagonist hero is a young black lesbian with cornrows.

Other than that...Im blown the fuck away, this is TRUE next gen shit right here boys.

Temper your expectations, it could turn out to be another Cyberjank 2077.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What?

They never said they were making it into an actual game unless I missed something? It was just a tech demo showing off what the Unreal 5 can do, while also promoting the new Matrix movie.

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ah crap, it is a demo, well what was the fucking point in showing it off? Could saved that shit for E3 or some other game show.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Ah crap, it is a demo, well what was the fucking point in showing it off? Could saved that shit for E3 or some other game show.
It's a technology demo for Unreal 5.

Apparently the movie was made inside Unreal 5.

You can walk, fly and drive around the entire city they built for the movie in Unreal 5, including crash cars into each other ala GTA, but also change lighting effects, look at all sorts of under-the-hood graphics stuff, etc.

It ran really well on the PS5, looked like a photorealistic GTA game.

I bet the reason it's not out on PC yet is because they're afraid people will just load up the UE5 engine preview and mod the fuck out of the demo instantly.

• 2Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I guess they are never going to tell us what Neo's middle name is.

:(
This is going to make you angry, sorry.

'Neo' Thomas A Anderson
'Neo' Thomasa Anderson
New Female Twin - Son of Man

5xnmfs.jpg

• 4Picard
  • 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
This is going to make you angry, sorry.

'Neo' Thomas A Anderson
'Neo' Thomasa Anderson
New Female Twin - Son of Man

View attachment 387503

The celebration of mental illness is pathetic. TRANS PEOPLE ARENT PEOPLE. They are mentally ill trash beings seeking attention and don't belong in society. It's amazing how in the poorest parts of this world where billions upon billions of people live they don't have nut allergy faggots, gluten retards, fagmosexuals, ADHD, or any other plethora of made up mentally ill degenerate bullshit. Some staving Ethiopian American Inventor isn't going to click and clack at you about how they are a vegan transfag.

If they were allowed to pull their faggot shit in 1999 the Matrix would of been a failure pile of dogshit. The fact they can openly pull this shit off in 2021 just shows how far society has fallen.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
The celebration of mental illness is pathetic. TRANS PEOPLE ARENT PEOPLE. They are mentally ill trash beings seeking attention and don't belong in society. It's amazing how in the poorest parts of this world where billions upon billions of people live they don't have nut allergy faggots, gluten retards, fagmosexuals, ADHD, or any other plethora of made up mentally ill degenerate bullshit. Some staving Ethiopian American Inventor isn't going to click and clack at you about how they are a vegan transfag.

If they were allowed to pull their faggot shit in 1999 the Matrix would of been a failure pile of dogshit. The fact they can openly pull this shit off in 2021 just shows how far society has fallen.

They are 1st world problems borne out of boredom. These people have no struggle in life, other than being social outcasts embraced by all media. Their grudge towards society for outcasting them is ultimately what is driving the hatred and vengeance towards anyone not them.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
its just male ego run amok

Caitlyn jenner is a prime ex. of that.

• 2Like

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Is anyone actually excited for this movie? Ill watch it since it will be on HBO Max over the holidays, but Im not excited to see it.
The existence of the John Wick franchise was pretty much the final nail in the coffin for me. Why would I watch this when I can see Keanu in a far superior modern movie?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Not only that-- but the Amorphus in this one has a budget feel. I'm sure he's got some acting chops, but something just feels direct DVD distribution about the cast.

The Andersonnnnnnnn is definitely big screen wide theater release however and is well-worth the price of a ticket.