The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
There were some cool concepts/world building ideas in this movie mostly the first third. Movie went to garbage when they ‘rescued’ Keanu from his prison to go back for trinity.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Attachments

• avAGE2q_460swp~2.jpg
    avAGE2q_460swp~2.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
TBH better than 2 and 3. First half was great. Was onboard with the self-referential stuff. Was too long though and too many pointless fights. 3/5.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure that is Brass Against. They do Rage and Tool covers with a horn section.

They recently got some notoriety for the singer lady pissing on a guy's face on stage. Happens around 3:20 in this video. One thing is for sure, this girl is super hydrated.

• 3Barf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

The Morrigan

Potato del Grande
This board is too funny.

"I didn't like 2.....or 3...........or 4. #shocked"

Reminds me of Star Wars prequel haters. When you talk to them, they also think RoTJ is shit, and if you really press them, they think ANH is subpar, with only ESB being the good Star Wars movie. So really, they only truly like 1 movie out of 6, yet call themselves Star Wars fans.

You ever think maybe you're not the target audience? Plenty of people like this stuff, but you seem to get so upset by these movies as if you're owed something, and get mad when people don't share your opinion. It's hilarious.

Keep on hating, FoH. Cue the faggotry and Picard emojis. Don't disappoint, you delicate flowers!

• 5Pathetic
  • 3Edgelord
  • 2Cringe
Reactions: 16 users

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This board is too funny.

Reminds me of Star Wars prequel haters. When you talk to them, they also think RoTJ is shit, and if you really press them, they think ANH is subpar, with only ESB being the good Star Wars movie. So really, they only truly like 1 movie out of 6, yet call themselves Star Wars fans.

You ever think maybe you're not the target audience? Plenty of people like this stuff, but you seem to get so upset by these movies as if you're owed something, and get mad when people don't share your opinion. It's hilarious.

Keep on hating, FoH. Cue the faggotry and Picard emojis. Don't disappoint, you delicate flowers!
Don't be mad, that is lots of words.

Movie was shit

Pure garbage.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This board is too funny.

Star Wars 1 and 2 are classics, RotJ has ewoks. i was only 12 when that movie came out. i thought the ewoks were stupid back then. everything else was fine though. what exactly is the target audience for these movies? because i'm pretty sure they want me to go see these films like everyone else. imagine a world where only 6 year olds attend these movies and everyone else nopes out.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This board is too funny.

I fuck with the prequels heavy and have been up front about that. So have many others here, although its not everyone-- this forum is definitely not all prequels hate.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This board is too funny.

6 posts mostly crying that everyone's a racist and a transphobe, then this shitpost calling everyone delicate flowers.

Fuck off, pussy. Nobody cares about you

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure that is Brass Against. They do Rage and Tool covers with a horn section.

They recently got some notoriety for the singer lady pissing on a guy's face on stage. Happens around 3:20 in this video. One thing is for sure, this girl is super hydrated.

Well, at least that guy knows what it feels like to watch this movie.

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 12 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This board is too funny.

h38m1jbr52341.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Star Wars 1 and 2 are classics, RotJ has ewoks. i was only 12 when that movie came out. i thought the ewoks were stupid back then. everything else was fine though. what exactly is the target audience for these movies? because i'm pretty sure they want me to go see these films like everyone else. imagine a world where only 6 year olds attend these movies and everyone else nopes out.
I, too was 12, and was nonplussed with the Ewoks. The other half of the movie though, is fucking fantastic. Luke/Vader/Palpatine is timeless mythic storytelling. Ewoks is were Lucas starts to lose himself in the business side of industry, and "making something for kids" becomes intermingled with "making something to sell to kids".

The prequels, though, holy fuck that was one of the biggest let downs of my life, walking out that movie. I went to see TPM with a huge group of friends and everyone was talking afterwards and everyone was so laudatory about the movie. I let them have it, about seeming being targeted to kids, about Jar Jar and Anakin, "Turnings a neat trick, lets try that"; "Pee-yousa" (when has Star Wars ever been about farts?), about the whole thing feeling like it was an unserious affair. I thought Lucas was going to redeem him and make the final battle serious but sadly, no. The Duel of the Fates wasn't bad/pretty good, I guess. I eventually came to peace with the movies, as no Marcia/all Yes men/no other directors to mitigate his excesses. Years later my son watched TPM on repeat for a year.

The Sequels make the Prequels a redeemed charming throwback to when someone who loved Star Wars with only a mild political agenda owned them.

Last edited:
  • 5Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I, too was 12, and was nonplussed with the Ewoks. The other half of the movie though, is fucking fantastic. Luke/Vader/Palpatine is timeless mythic storytelling. Ewoks is were Lucas starts to lose himself in the business side of industry, and "making something for kids" becomes intermingled with "making something to sell to kids".

The prequels, though, holy fuck that was one of the biggest let downs of my life, walking out that movie. I went to see TPM with a huge group of friends and everyone was talking afterwards and everyone was so laudatory about the movie. I let them have it, about seeming being targeted to kids, about Jar Jar and Anakin, "Turnings a neat trick, lets try that"; "Pee-yousa" (when has Star Wars ever been about farts?), about the whole thing feeling like it was an unserious affair. I thought Lucas was going to redeem him and make the final battle serious but sadly, no. The Duel of the Fates wasn't bad/pretty good, I guess. I eventually came to peace with the movies, as no Marcia/all Yes men/no other directors to mitigate his excesses. Years later my son watched TPM on repeat for a year.

The Sequels make the Prequels a redeemed charming throwback to when someone who loved Star Wars with only a mild political agenda owned them.
these hollywood marketing people have no concept of what being a kid was like. when i was a kid i wanted to be Han Solo. i wanted to be Luke. i wanted to be Indiana Jones.i didnt want to be a furry teddy bear or bunny rabbit. how can you relate to that shit?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Now you can't even settle for wanting to be greedo

There's not a single relatable character.

• 1Worf

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This board is too funny.

I hate the prequels and my favorite SW movie is ROTJ. Your point?
But hey, welcome to FOH, when many times, you feel you are driving the wrong way.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I had low expectations, just hoping for some cool action sequences and I didn't even get that.

I would have been very unhappy had I paid anything for this. Instead I'm just disappointed.

• 5Like