The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Fucker

Log Wizard
Ricci joins a stacked cast that includes franchise favorites like Keanu Reeves (Neo), Carrie Ann-Moss (Trinity), Jada Pinkett-Smith (Niobe), Daniel Bernhardt (Agent Johnson), and Lambert Wilson (The Merovingian). She will also star alongside newcomers to the series including Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Jessica Henwick, Neil Patrick Harris, Priyanka Chopra, and Jonathan Groff.

Who?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No Agent Smith. No Morpheus.
you know all the most famous scenes are of the marivingions and Niobe. its not like the entire series had anything to do with Agent Smith or Morpheus!
this should be as well received as the Star Wars Disney Trilogy.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

It doesn't get the same kind of attention as the other massive problems the series has but Morpheus just doesn't do anything in the third film. He lets Niobe pilot (because she's better than him of course) and looks bug eyed when she does a loop de loop. He's got no arc and nothing to do.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Not to mention,-- Smith was a part of the original script and slated to star, later he was removed because Lana had a tranny tantrum.

I won't be supporting the movie financially as a result.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ricci joins a stacked cast that includes franchise favorites like Keanu Reeves (Neo), Carrie Ann-Moss (Trinity), Jada Pinkett-Smith (Niobe), Daniel Bernhardt (Agent Johnson), and Lambert Wilson (The Merovingian). She will also star alongside newcomers to the series including Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Jessica Henwick, Neil Patrick Harris, Priyanka Chopra, and Jonathan Groff.

Who?
The more famous of that bunch:

Priyanka Chopra (only know her for Triple X 3)
02-1-4.jpg

Neil Patrick Harris
ed5f878d8c0ee9aead1a83f8e3f97df3.jpg

The rest I don't know really.

Burns

Christina Ricci has been in a ton of stuff, but I have only seen her in four other movies outside of Addams Family. They were decent enough (all of them are probably better than this Matrix abomination is going to be (actors cant save a shit movie, Cats also had a "star-studded cast")).

Black Snake Moan (with Samuel L Jackson):
76e8b2560a23a003acbcdaee5a48c149.gif

Monster (good biopic on an insane serial killer, but not something I would want to watch a second time):
en-00104053-0002.jpg

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (small part):
Review_233_Photo_2_-_Fear_and_Loathing_in_Las_Vegas_(Terry_Gilliam,_1998)_1000_420_90_c1.jpg

Sleepy Hollow:
357c19b9c362d3c1a498f26936e7958d.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is this a reboot? Maybe it'll be about how big tech and social media has enslaved mankind instead of the machines.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
It doesn't get the same kind of attention as the other massive problems the series has but Morpheus just doesn't do anything in the third film. He lets Niobe pilot (because she's better than him of course) and looks bug eyed when she does a loop de loop. He's got no arc and nothing to do.
Apparently Morpheus was killed off in the Matrix MMO nobody played and that's canon for some reason.

Fucker

Log Wizard
you know all the most famous scenes are of the marivingions and Niobe. its not like the entire series had anything to do with Agent Smith or Morpheus!
this should be as well received as the Star Wars Disney Trilogy.
I doubt it will ascend to such lofty heights.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Matrix MMO came out in 2005.

Where have you been.

• 1Like

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Matrix MMO came out in 2005.

Where have you been.

Ah. I must have been over here with 99.99% of society not knowing or caring about that! Carry on with your Niobe main character since this amazing MMO killed off Morpheus and Trinity(again somehow?)!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users