Screenshot_20220102-065403_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2WTF
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't see how it's rated that fucking high, I haven't seen The Kings Man that's out but I can't picture struggling to make it through the movie like I did Ressurections

Screenshot_20220102-121616~2.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Due to the algorithm, I'm getting a lot of short clips of the first film in my recommendeds batch on YouTube.

I honestly forgot how impressive the first film was. I remember it was good but in hindsight and after this... ya... it's really really good.

What I didn't expect to happen from the new film is politicization of it... I just sniffed around the trans forums I've been banned from to see the zeitgeist concerning this film because I just... you know... had a hunch!

They loved it.

matrixtrans.jpg

Do the trannies comprise the entire left? No.
Do the trannies comprise the ideology that the left is made up of? Abso-fucking-lutely.

But they're still a subsect of the left as a whole, and certainly just "the left" in general wouldn't be so wrapped up in this whole trans allegory bullshit, and clearly see this was a bad movie, right?

Right?

So I sniff around ResetEra to get a feel~

thth.jpg

These are just small examples but you can see for yourself. I thought maybe after seeing it bomb at the box office, that the only group who liked it were the trannies haha. In general, trannies aside, the left liked it.

This movie is literally a litmus test for the right and left.

Red Pill = Truth
Blue Pill = Bullshit

etymntymn.jpg

It's sooooooo fitting. God I love this world haha.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Film and television peaked in the 90s. Change my mind.
Film did. Music peaked at some point too. Televison is having a reinessance on streaming services depending on what you watch.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm convinced you guys literally don't know shit about these movies. It wouldn't be so bad if you just went on with your lives like normal fucking people do when something isn't for them, yet you feel entitled enough to shit on them when you're too daft to see what's right in front of you. Acting like machines/programs with a personality is something new? Joggerwhat? One of the most charismatic characters in the series is....a program! And she clowns on Neo constantly. Fucking amateur hour on this site.

390828B4-4E1C-4DB4-859B-497378EA31B5.png

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Film did. Music peaked at some point too. Televison is having a reinessance on streaming services depending on what you watch.
music definitely peaked by the mid 90s. movies were still pretty badass til the early 2010s. same for TV. then the woke era kicked in.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm convinced you guys literally don't know shit about these movies. It wouldn't be so bad if you just went on with your lives like normal fucking people do when something isn't for them, yet you feel entitled enough to shit on them when you're too daft to see what's right in front of you. Acting like machines/programs with a personality is something new? Joggerwhat? One of the most charismatic characters in the series is....a program! And she clowns on Neo constantly. Fucking amateur hour on this site.

just realize when you use the good matrix to try and prove that the bad matrix isnt bad. you just make everyone miss the good matrix.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
BREAKING: Matrix Resurrections Identifies as a Higher Grossing Movie and Sues Theater Chain AMC for Improper Reporting of Ticket Sales

• 13Worf
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 15 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The Matrix Resurrections earned just $3.825 million (-64%). That’s on par with 67% drop (under far harsher conditions) for Wonder Woman 1984 (after a $16.4 million debut) last New Year’s weekend. This gives Lana Wachowski’s ambitious sci-fi deconstructive rom-rom a miserable $30.6 million 12-day cume. Covid and HBO Max aside, that’s worse than the $32 million 123-day cume for Keanu Reeves’ forgotten flop 47 Ronin in Christmas 2013. Yes, it’s doing better overseas, with a $75 million foreign gross and a $106 million global cume. But, alas, best case scenario is now a final global gross on par with Wonder Woman 1984 ($168 million) and The Suicide Squad ($167 million). I like all four Matrix films, but it’s clear nobody wanted a fourth installment.

spronk

FPS noob
Film and television peaked in the 90s. Change my mind.

TV peaked sometime in the early 2010s, probably specifically 2013 around the time you had on air at the same time

Black Sails
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
Game of Thrones (early)
30 Rock
The Office
The Americans
Justified
Parks and Recreation

and a few other amazing shows. It hasn't really hit that level before or since, although the timeframe of Sopranos, Friends, The Wire, etc in 1999-2002 is close.

2013 was also the year Netflix launched House of Cards and Orange is the new black but also signified a massive shift from cable TV to streaming. Now we are in the age of streamers controlling TV programming and its turning into absolute political agenda pushing dog shit like Wheel of Time, Foundation, etc.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
TV peaked sometime in the early 2010s, probably specifically 2013 around the time you had on air at the same time

Black Sails
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
Game of Thrones (early)
30 Rock
The Office
The Americans
Justified
Parks and Recreation

and a few other amazing shows. It hasn't really hit that level before or since, although the timeframe of Sopranos, Friends, The Wire, etc in 1999-2002 is close.

2013 was also the year Netflix launched House of Cards and Orange is the new black but also signified a massive shift from cable TV to streaming. Now we are in the age of streamers controlling TV programming and its turning into absolute political agenda pushing dog shit like Wheel of Time, Foundation, etc.

I don't see any Boardwalk Empire on there. Whats ur beef?

it was winding down by 2013 and had seen it's best days, but it was still on TV and still highly servicable.

You can't put Black Sails on there and not put Boardwalk Empire.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Black Sails
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
Game of Thrones (early)
30 Rock
The Office
The Americans
Justified
Parks and Recreation

Didn't Spartacus also have its last season in 2013? Don't get me wrong, show dropped off a lot after Whitfield, but it was still a show about gratuitous violence and titties galore.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users