The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
This entire movie made Neo look like a limp-dick idiot. He talks like an idiot who struggles to get the words out of his mouth throughout the entire film. He's too timid to talk to Trinity in the coffee shop like a high school kid. They humiliate him with moments such as failing to fly away in front of his peers. The old woman jails Neo on his return even when he did nothing to warrant it, then chides him for 'complaining' when he asks if he's being imprisoned. She later castrates Neo in front of the crew by admonishing him for not calling her 'general' (even though she's apparently the head of state of humanland? what is this, a junta?) and 'robbing her ex-captain of her agency' when he merely says 'Niobe, don't blame Bugs' even though Neo's had a long history with this cunty woman from when she was young.

The movie still tries to Jesusfy Neo even while UEG women cut his dick off; at one point introducing a 'Neo-ologist' (who is the only white male on the crew of course, as was the 'never a met a legend before' guy) but most of the movie is Neo failing at everything he does and women saving the day. (except when he's saved by Morpheus and Smith, lolz) When the woman general allows the equal opportunity crew with a woman captain following a female robot's plan finally rescues Trinity and risks humanity to do it, the first thing she tells him is 'what the hell took so long?' followed by Neo's reply of 'I don't have an easy answer'. She then saves Neo with her motorbike because he can't fly and they leave the rest of the crew to fend for themselves to the zombies. (guy says 'take the wounded' right after they speed off. lolz) Then of course she saves him AGAIN by flying then kicks the jaw off the overtly misogynist white male villain. (at least he's gay IRL?) This after Neo was COMPLETELY powerless against him the entire film.

The AIs are also laughably portrayed. Indian lady fembot explains her plan which is motivated by revenge because her parents were 'purged' i.e. murdered and she was 'praying for this day' and later says 'we need a miracle'. So apparently robots somehow mate and raise little robots like children and have emotion chips and pray to some kind of deity? Like copy yourfuckingselves to a thumbdrive and keep it off-site or something, JFC. The movie of course wants to portray AIs as emotionless and robotic at the same time it humanizes them. Monotone voices, jokes of 'what has the world come to when you can't trust a program', along with humans and robots fist bumping each other and growing plants together.

• 4Like
  • 2Great Review
Reactions: 5 users

The Morrigan

Potato del Grande
This entire movie made Neo look like a limp-dick idiot. He talks like an idiot who struggles to get the words out of his mouth throughout the entire film. He's too timid to talk to Trinity in the coffee shop like a high school kid. They humiliate him with moments such as failing to fly away in front of his peers. The old woman jails Neo on his return even when he did nothing to warrant it, then chides him for 'complaining' when he asks if he's being imprisoned. She later castrates Neo in front of the crew by admonishing him for not calling her 'general' (even though she's apparently the head of state of humanland? what is this, a junta?) and 'robbing her ex-captain of her agency' when he merely says 'Niobe, don't blame Bugs' even though Neo's had a long history with this cunty woman from when she was young.

The movie still tries to Jesusfy Neo even while UEG women cut his dick off; at one point introducing a 'Neo-ologist' (who is the only white male on the crew of course, as was the 'never a met a legend before' guy) but most of the movie is Neo failing at everything he does and women saving the day. (except when he's saved by Morpheus and Smith, lolz) When the woman general allows the equal opportunity crew with a woman captain following a female robot's plan finally rescues Trinity and risks humanity to do it, the first thing she tells him is 'what the hell took so long?' followed by Neo's reply of 'I don't have an easy answer'. She then saves Neo with her motorbike because he can't fly and they leave the rest of the crew to fend for themselves to the zombies. (guy says 'take the wounded' right after they speed off. lolz) Then of course she saves him AGAIN by flying then kicks the jaw off the overtly misogynist white male villain. (at least he's gay IRL?) This after Neo was COMPLETELY powerless against him the entire film.

The AIs are also laughably portrayed. Indian lady fembot explains her plan which is motivated by revenge because her parents were 'purged' i.e. murdered and she was 'praying for this day' and later says 'we need a miracle'. So apparently robots somehow mate and raise little robots like children and have emotion chips and pray to some kind of deity? Like copy yourfuckingselves to a thumbdrive and keep it off-site or something, JFC. The movie of course wants to portray AIs as emotionless and robotic at the same time it humanizes them. Monotone voices, jokes of 'what has the world come to when you can't trust a program', along with humans and robots fist bumping each other and growing plants together.
Are you guys sure you've watched these movies? Half of your complaints were answered 20 years ago.

i.e. Praying is a word. What matters is the meaning.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this movie is impossible to finish, you gotta take "a pill" in order to do it

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
this movie is impossible to finish, you gotta take "a pill" in order to do it
s-l300.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

I agree, it's like the lady is using decades of menopause to replace reason.

Neo did what he was supposed to do, freed zion, ushered in a new era of relations between humans and computers. I love that since Morpheus is dead they just toss his character under the bus, "HE FUCKED US ALL!"

Now when he returns, he is treated like a threat? Why? Because of the amazing relationship between humans and machines that he may ruin by trying to get Trinity back?

I think after this reply I'm done, this movie blew worse than 45% of all trannies when they blow themselves.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I agree, it's like the lady is using decades of menopause to replace reason.

Neo did what he was supposed to do, freed zion, ushered in a new era of relations between humans and computers. I love that since Morpheus is dead they just toss his character under the bus, "HE FUCKED US ALL!"

Now when he returns, he is treated like a threat? Why? Because of the amazing relationship between humans and machines that he may ruin by trying to get Trinity back?

I think after this reply I'm done, this movie blew worse than 45% of all trannies when they blow themselves.

Helping Neo means the war with the machines continues. That is what she is against. Zion was destroyed by the machines after the new machine regimen took over. The new city was founded not as a war outpost, but instead they hide from them and thrive that way.

I understand why she is very hesitant to help him. Maybe she could have said "If we help Neo that means war with the machines.. and for 60 years we have lived in peace.. we want peace to continue. so we can not help Neo get trinity back" .

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I remember one scene with one of the flunkie chicks wearing a short skirt and maybe some tall leather boots. That was pretty cool.

Yeah, the scene where they went into the Matrix to fight. The tattooed chick was wearing a pretty hot outfit. Hell, even blue-haired chick looked better than usual in that scene with some sort of netted top on.

That brief scene was the movie's only redeeming feature

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
the best parts of this movie, were the flash backs to 1999 matrix

Same with Terminator: Dark Fate. Had flashbacks to T2 that were the best moments of the entire movie.

I thought about Matrix 4 some more today. And given time to really think about it...

....it still sucks

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Same with Terminator: Dark Fate. Had flashbacks to T2 that were the best moments of the entire movie.

I thought about Matrix 4 some more today. And given time to really think about it...

....it still sucks
Dark Fate was better than this. It wasn't good, but it at least felt like an honest attempt at making a real movie.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

....it still sucks

Dark Fate opens up fine. The first action sequence on the highway is pretty good. If it had been 90 minutes instead of two fucking hours of increasingly absurd physics breaking CGI it might have been decent.

• 1Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got to the part where the blue hair hugged nu-morpheus an noped out, so so bad and can tell it won't get better

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Got to the part where the blue hair hugged nu-morpheus an noped out, so so bad and can tell it won't get better
why does nu-morpheus have the acting ability of a rent a black?

was idris elba too busy?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

was idris elba too busy?
Idris Elba only plays roles meant for white people. studio execs still think they're clever every time he's suggested.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

was idris elba too busy?

The guy who plays nu-morpheus has been in EVERYTHING lately.

Anyone else notice that "hologram nu-morpheus" in the real world scenes looked just like those George Floyd statues? Or maybe I'm seeing things.