The Moral Superiority Thread: How much better are Vegans?

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
You contradict yourself. Again.

You keep going back to that quote as it I haven't clarified it for you multiple times.

I believe most people, once educated, would choose to be vegan. Yes, I'm implying most people are unaware of the ethical, health and environmental implications of meat consumption.

Oh no. How condescending to say that most people are ignorant when it comes to food.

It's the truth.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You keep going back to that quote as it I haven't clarified it for you multiple times.

I believe most people, once educated, would choose to be vegan. Yes, I'm implying most people are unaware of the ethical, health and environmental implications of meat consumption.

Oh no. How condescending to say that most people are ignorant when it comes to food.

It's the truth.

And there it is again folks.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
We walk upright because we evolved as hunters. Meat has a place in the human diet. It can be consumed in both a morally and environmentally sound way.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
We walk upright because we evolved as hunters. Meat has a place in the human diet. It can be consumed in both a morally and environmentally sound way.

Evolution? OK.
Given that people can thrive perfectly well being vegans, I fail to see how evolutionary predispositions for meat consumption provide an imperative to not eat alternatives given the moral, health, and environmental implications.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Evolution? OK.
Given that people can thrive perfectly well being vegans, I fail to see how evolutionary predispositions for meat consumption provide an imperative to not eat alternatives given the moral, health, and environmental implications.
Not sure if serious or very ignorant about how our species development was highly influenced by dietary habits...

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if serious or very ignorant about how our species development was highly influenced by dietary habits...

I don't disagree; although it's almost like you don't understand evolution if you think eating meat is essential for human survival.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I don't disagree; although it's almost like you don't understand evolution if you think eating meat is essential for human survival.
I highly doubt you understand even jasic biology, let alone genetics, molecular biology, biochemistry and physiology considering your stance that eating meat is unhealthy and that everyone should take multivitamins.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I highly doubt you understand even jasic biology, let alone genetics, molecular biology, biochemistry and physiology considering your stance that eating meat is unhealthy and that everyone should take multivitamins.

You're retreading the same ground we've covered before and relying on assumptions about me at this point. I'm guessing we're done here?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You're retreading the same ground we've covered before and relying on assumptions about me at this point. I'm guessing we're done here?
No assumptions. You wrote those things and argued them until you decided to change what you meant by saying those words

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

He's admitted he was wrong on the multivitamins thing. I was hoping for the same regarding cancer but I don't think it's gonna happen. Studies be damned.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
He's admitted he was wrong on the multivitamins thing. I was hoping for the same regarding cancer but I don't think it's gonna happen. Studies be damned.
Exceot he didn't. He "meant" something else after arguing for pages and linking nothing but blogs.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Exceot he didn't. He "meant" something else after arguing for pages and linking nothing but blogs.

Actually that's not how this started, but I can understand your revisionism since it allows you to score points, even if they're all bullshit. That being said, there's nothing baseless about the cancer claims; the vitamins I can say are pretty much a wash in the long run unless you've got an extreme case of malnourishment. (Which was my point about vitamins in the first place - if you think vegans need to take vitamins, then really everyone should).

He started at everyone should take a multi because everyone eats garbage food and we got here eventually. He's wishy washed around it a good bit though in the process.

Progress is progress. Doesn't matter though, I gave up when he got all strangely passive aggressive with the 'you love me' stuff. Got weird.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
When in doubt, freak em out.

The multivitamin point was made in response to someone saying vegans need supplements to live, wherein I made the point that if that's true then everyone should take vitamins since most people are nutritionally deficient.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
When in doubt, freak em out.

The multivitamin point was made in response to someone saying vegans need supplements to live, wherein I made the point that if that's true then everyone should take vitamins since most people are nutritionally deficient.
Hey dipshit, you defended multivitamin use for everyone trying to provide credible sources we before you changed oh herr derr I mean only if you are severely malnourished. Still a dipshit