The Moral Superiority Thread: How much better are Vegans?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You keep going back to that quote as it I haven't clarified it for you multiple times.

I believe most people, once educated, would choose to be vegan. Yes, I'm implying most people are unaware of the ethical, health and environmental implications of meat consumption.

Oh no. How condescending to say that most people are ignorant when it comes to food.

It's the truth.

So, I'm educated. In many ways. I have worked on farms of all kinds. Poultry, beef, and pork. From birth to slaughter. I have also worked a beef slaughter house. I have caught chickens for processing. I have seen all sides of production of meat of many kinds.

I happily eat meat. It's delicious, and if you don't eat it, I probably will think less of you if you have some reason other than medical. Ethical? Fuck off. There's plenty of ethically raised meat to eat. Meat's bad for you? Fuck off, evolution. You can get protein from other sources? Fuck off, I can get it from meat. I'm all for self improvement, but if you tell me you're done improving because you're a vegan, that's likely the last conversation we will ever have. Not because I'm judging you, but because you're judging everyone else and have deemed yourself superior.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
J4JlkBl.jpg

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I'm all for self improvement, but if you tell me you're done improving because you're a vegan, that's likely the last conversation we will ever have. Not because I'm judging you, but because you're judging everyone else and have deemed yourself superior.

Never once said anything like that.