The Moral Superiority Thread: How much better are Vegans?

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
You should really try to sell this vegan bs with pics of your poop. Use the Bristol stool scale to describe your superior floaters.

Fiber High Five, you vegan cunt fagot liar.

At the risk of appearing braggadocious, my turds are pretty fantastic. Hefty 3s and 4s.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Use the Bristol stool scale to describe your superior floaters.

I use to be a solid type 3 wipe twice and done kind of guy. Then one year I had a root canal and they gave me some powerful antibiotics that fucked with my poo. Now I'm closer to a type 4 and have to use half a roll of TP to clean the poo cave out before I pull up the underwear. My life sucks now.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I've been aggressive in response to people calling be a faggot cunt vegan, I'm not going to apologize.

You're twisting the timeline. No one starting attacking you until after your first couple posts of the day, which were:

First post by nevergone on 9/16/16
"Or people could educate themselves about nutrition and the environment and stop eating meat."

Second post by nevergone on 9/16/16
"Hey lovers. ;) Enjoy the colon cancer."

You started out aggressive, smug and condescending (and baseless). But go ahead and play the martyr now with your backwards timeline, suits your ilk just fine.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
You're twisting the timeline. No one starting attacking you until after your first couple posts of the day, which were:

First post by nevergone on 9/16/16
"Or people could educate themselves about nutrition and the environment and stop eating meat."

Second post by nevergone on 9/16/16
"Hey lovers. ;) Enjoy the colon cancer."

You started out aggressive, smug and condescending (and baseless). But go ahead and play the martyr now with your backwards timeline, suits your ilk just fine.

I'm not twisting the timeline in the slightest. You quoted my original post on the topic. I'm sorry THAT triggered you so hard, but if you think that was aggressive, smug, condescending and baseless - you need to lighten the fuck up.

You're also being very selective in excluding the immediate responses I received in which I was called a vegan faggot cunt. But I guess that selectivity suits YOUR "ilk", since apparently you want to categorize and generalize people you disagree with.

It was an honest statement of my belief and if you're overreacting to it, that's not my problem.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not twisting the timeline in the slightest. You quoted my original post on the topic. I'm sorry THAT triggered you so hard, but if you think that was aggressive, smug, condescending and baseless - you need to lighten the fuck up.

You're also being very selective in excluding the immediate responses I received in which I was called a vegan faggot cunt. But I guess that selectivity suits YOUR "ilk", since apparently you want to categorize and generalize people you disagree with.

It was an honest statement of my belief and if you're overreacting to it, that's not my problem.

lol telling people they gonna get cancer for being omnivores, don't get mad guys just my beliefs based on blogs and facebook!

any immediate response you got after that shit was well deserved

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
lol telling people they gonna get cancer for being omnivores, don't get mad guys just my beliefs based on blogs and facebook!

any immediate response you got after that shit was well deserved

I was called a vegan cunt faggot before I jokingly replied with the cancer comment. Who's twisting the timeline?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
But to be fair you were a vegan cunt faggot before you jokingly replied with the cancer comment, so you can't be that mad about it.

Off topic, my wife and I switched to vegetarian / vegan just to try out some new recipes, I'll still eat wings today for football and neither of us give a fuck about cows or global warming. Or crossfit.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I was called a vegan cunt faggot before I jokingly replied with the cancer comment. Who's twisting the timeline?

Nay, you were called a vegan faggot (if i'm not mistaken you are a self proclaimed fag?) twice before you happily asked people to enjoy their cancer. This is after your first post of the day, which was pretty much "you're not educated if you eat meat" or, how normal people see it "I'm better then all you retards".

Must be nice to live in this little space you've created for yourself, where you can't see how annoying you are. Hope it's just an online thing.

To be clear, nobody called you cunt on that day before you smiled about omnivores getting cancer from the meat portion of their diet (they don't).

edit: you know you can go back and read previous posts right? they don't get wiped after a day or something.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
But to be fair you were a vegan cunt faggot before you jokingly replied with the cancer comment, so you can't be that mad about it.

I feel like me saying "hey lovers, enjoy the colon cancer" was pretty light and joking in response to being called a vegan faggot cunt. Others were triggered hard, not I.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Nay, you were called a vegan faggot (if i'm not mistaken you are a self proclaimed fag?) twice before you happily asked people to enjoy their cancer. This is after your first post of the day, which was pretty much "you're not educated if you eat meat" or, how normal people see it "I'm better then all you retards".

Must be nice to live in this little space you've created for yourself, where you can't see how annoying you are. Hope it's just an online thing.

To be clear, nobody called you cunt on that day before you smiled about omnivores getting cancer from the meat portion of their diet (they don't).

Thank you for admitting you were triggered.
We've finally gotten to the root of this discussion; you're compulsively rustled into attacking people you see as disagreeable. Why do you think you're still talking to me? You need to talk through these issues with a professional, I can't help you.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
No I'm saying in real life. Like that comment did not define the point at which you became a vegan cunt faggot. The happened in reality way before that. Probably when you decided to be a vegan cunt faggot.

The colon cancer comment was on point.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
No I'm saying in real life. Like that comment did not define the point at which you became a vegan cunt faggot. The happened in reality way before that. Probably when you decided to be a vegan cunt faggot.

The colon cancer comment was on point.

Excuse me sir, I was born this way.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like me saying "hey lovers, enjoy the colon cancer" was pretty light and joking in response to being called a vegan faggot cunt. Others were triggered hard, not I.

You were never called a cunt before that (that day). Stop flat out lying. And i'm not a pretentious fuck so I can happily admit that people like you trigger me. I enjoy a good triggering every now and then. Get's the juices flowing.

• 1Like

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
You were never called a cunt before that (that day). Stop flat out lying. And i'm not a pretentious fuck so I can happily admit that people like you trigger me. I enjoy a good triggering every now and then. Get's the juices flowing.

Was I called a vegan faggot? Yes.
The cunt comment came very soon after the triggering.

I don't mind triggering you, either. Sometimes a volatile relationship is the best, lover.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Thank you for admitting you were triggered.
We've finally gotten to the root of this discussion; you're compulsively rustled into attacking people you see as disagreeable. Why do you think you're still talking to me? You need to talk through these issues with a professional, I can't help you.

I know some people went complete apeshit on you but I consider most (not all) of my posts on this subject appropriately argumentative.

And do you keep calling some of us lover and honey to get us riled or something? Nobody here actually cares that you're gay. The veganism is much more offensive.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I know some people went complete apeshit on you but I consider most (not all) of my posts on this subject appropriately argumentative.

And do you keep calling some of us lover and honey to get us riled or something? Nobody here actually cares that you're gay. The veganism is much more offensive.

You've been pretty middle of the road, I think.
I call you lover to denote the mutual unexpressed understanding that you're at least subconsciously enjoying the back and forth, otherwise you would disengage. But you don't, because you love me. ;)

Veganism being offensive is a clear cut example of you needing to lighten up. Getting bent out of shape over someone eating differently than you is a waste of time (and that goes for vegans yelling in restaurants, too).

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I should have been more clear, you're veganism is offensive because of the way you talk about it and you're reasoning for wanting everyone else to become vegan. Like we've been over, personal morality and environmental concerns should be the only points of debate (yes yes I understand you feel like it's more healthy for you, that's anecdotal).

And don't confuse my enjoyment of highlighting people's biases and incorrect facts with liking them. I find your lack of reason and accountability disturbing and I don't like you.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I should have been more clear, you're veganism is offensive because of the way you talk about it and you're reasoning for wanting everyone else to become vegan. Like we've been over, personal morality and environmental concerns should be the only points of debate (yes yes I understand you feel like it's more healthy for you, that's anecdotal).

And don't confuse my enjoyment of highlighting people's biases and incorrect facts with liking them. I find your lack of reason and accountability disturbing and I don't like you.

I've said multiple times I don't care what other people eat. I know it's convenient for your argument to ignore that, but I have.

In essence, all I've done is expressed why I'm vegan: health, ethics, and the environment.

You and others are triggered by me sharing that.
That is your problem.

You don't have to say you love me, I know you do.