The Moral Superiority Thread: How much better are Vegans?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Big butthurt is right.

et1ycf.jpg

Still waiting, veganfag

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 62921

Still waiting, veganfag

Except I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
I don't eat meat or dairy. You can; I really don't care. You can also deny the impact of animal agriculture on the environment and the negative impact on human health.

I don't really care what you believe and we're obviously not going to convince each other to change.
At this point the thread has become "fight me".

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"I'm not telling you you're wrong and immoral and need to change, I'm just saying that people who do the things you do are wrong and immoral and need to change"

kk

• 1Solidarity

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Except I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
I don't eat meat or dairy. You can; I really don't care. You can also deny the impact of animal agriculture on the environment and the negative impact on human health.

I don't really care what you believe and we're obviously not going to convince each other to change.
At this point the thread has become "fight me".
All our viewpoints are supported by actual data. Yours are supported by feels abd blogs, ergo you are a faggot

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
All our viewpoints are supported by actual data. Yours are supported by feels abd blogs, ergo you are a faggot

"I'm not telling you you're wrong and immoral and need to change, I'm just saying that people who do the things you do are wrong and immoral and need to change"

kk

Right. Fight me. Straight white circle-jerking males.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ah and now comes the final breaking point, the accusations of a circle jerk.

Sir, if your opinion was that the Earth was flat or Hollow, or that the Sun revolved around the Earth, would our response be a circle jerk as well when we all laugh at you for being so completely, totally, demonstrably fucking wrong based on the facts presented?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Does the truth matter, Nevergone?

Do facts matter, or are we only supposed to believe things that make you feel cuddly and cute?

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Ah and now comes the final breaking point, the accusations of a circle jerk.

Sir, if your opinion was that the Earth was flat or Hollow, or that the Sun revolved around the Earth, would our response be a circle jerk as well when we all laugh at you for being so completely, totally, demonstrably fucking wrong based on the facts presented?

You and ZyyzYzzy are clearly circle-jerking. Also, false equivalency.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Ah, no, not a false equivalency at all. Vegan moralism is no different from religious Creationism. Both are dogmatic religions concerned only with feeling morally superior to others based on false and unsupportable pseudo scientific claims.

They are the exact same thing, and there is no circle jerk. That's not the sound of a circle jerk, that's the sound of reality agreeing with us, not you.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Does the truth matter, Nevergone?

Do facts matter, or are we only supposed to believe things that make you feel cuddly and cute?

Which facts are you referring to?
That animal agriculture contributes to negative environmental factors?
That vegans can be as healthy as meat eaters and thrive without consuming animal based products?

Do you seriously think either of those things are untrue?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Which facts are you referring to?

That the average person does not need to supplement micronutrients to remain healthy.

That's the topic we're discussing that you have failed to address and are desperately trying to change the topic away from with this post by you.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Ah, no, not a false equivalency at all. Vegan moralism is no different from religious Creationism. Both are dogmatic religions concerned only with feeling morally superior to others based on false and unsupportable pseudo scientific claims.

They are the exact same thing, and there is no circle jerk. That's not the sound of a circle jerk, that's the sound of reality agreeing with us, not you.

There is no "vegan moralism", numb nuts.
You can eat whatever you want. So can I. I choose not to eat animal products; primarily because I've experience positive health results from doing so and appreciate the lesser degree of environmental destruction caused by plant based diets. Those are my reasons and I'm sure you have your reasons for eating what you want. Good on you.