The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Everything is a secret now a days. Nothing is ever a secret
200w.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
It would be nice to play video games all day like it was simpler 20 years ago. That what being an adult is. If you don't have all money ready you should start the project.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
SC will launch as well as Aoc. I see them flopping hard to new future MMOs like me did. They is no loyalty anymore. Too many choices.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Before you try to sell an MMO to a player you need to have an established MMO.
[/QUOTE]

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Be luck anyone comes this old style forum anymore.

IDGAF either way.

If the forum dies before I do, then I'll get to shit my diapers in peace, without feeling compelled to read the retarded shit I see here daily.

If I die before the forum does, then I don't even care if there's only 4 people. hodj hodj is still a Southerner and I'll just be gunning for living long enough to get in the Last Word

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Hodj might have the better health in this matchup.

But does Mr. Sox have a drug habit?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I hope VR shuts up all critics mouths very soon so we can move on to the next game. Where that coh stream. Bud. lol. Yet another example of VR hiding behind content creator they support misleading the public. Ask Kim Kardashian about not stating that she was being paid by her sponsors. It's a Ftc
regulation. 42k fine.