The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I got tougher problems now we have a wheelchair race tomorrow against the c hall and nine toes is wheeling anchor for their team. Last night the Alex trevik mafia tried to control the TV room with an uprising from a walker Texas ranger group. Everyone went to sleep by 8 so I watched smackdown.

• 2Worf
  • 1Committed
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I got tougher problems now we have a wheelchair race tomorrow against the c hall and nine toes is wheeling anchor for their team. Last night the Alex trevik mafia tried to control the TV room with an uprising from a walker Texas ranger group. Everyone went to sleep by 8 so I watched smackdown.
So, you are actually in a mental institution. Good of them to allow you internet access.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

This might be the greatest post ever.

• 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
This might be the greatest post ever.
adult swim look GIF

• 1Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Make sure you go toe to toe with them, Sock!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Do you know about Bill Clinton and his socks? And that whole scandal? Not talking about the cat.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
My mother went to school with Bill when she was younger and one of his campaign coordinators in NC. Clinton is adopted name cause of half brother and his mother re married. His real last name is bylthe.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
They had their high school reunion at white House one year and several times at the governor mansion in arkansas.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The nursery home story could be a funny segment for the podcast. Need more canes.

Everyone thinks my name is Alex cause I have tried to marry every nurse so far I met.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
What do think about a video making light of the more cowbell skill for VR called more unity assets with the legendary game designer Brad .