The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I thought it was funny that Joppa mentions underwater mounts that provide buffs like eb when you tame them. Why would you need a mount when have a bard speed buff with lev. So you won't be able tame flying creatures of they won't allow flying mounts I'm the game.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I enjoy Nathans content and can say he's a full time VR cult member err I mean content creator. I am glad to see the vanguard coming together for brads memory.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Steven got an interview with dick sucking jahlon this week. Expect some softball bazgrim style questions to feed his flock.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
A Few questions if the game was fully funded why do you sell non refundable cosmetics. If the projrct doesnt launch can they get a refund if you leave the company cause riott is going a dick your company's ass.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I think we need to rickshaw punch baby strollers. He is only here cause of me. Bro I like women. Everyone wants to be a dead toe but some won't make the cut..

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Nathan Napslm just released a new Pantheon video. I like Nathan he's a real loyal guy when it comes to his friends. I can respect it. But god damn put up or shut up already VR. Stop getting people to be your mouth piece. You have ended the project when Brad died.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
All of those CC knew brads wife died a month later. They did nt want to panic people I get it. People aren't going get their money back from this bait and switch bullshit.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Joppa wanted to improve on brads vision for himself. MMO are dead until they back P2W. Show me the money. Too many peters don't want to contribute and them standing in the dust.