The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The VR staff are the front man I am almost certain of it. Someone made a point to ask what happened to the guy named Jimmy Lane. He works for a company called singularity 6 which is being run by former LOL people and they are developing a game called Pelia. In some previous episodes, they had some art asset timer that looked like a LOL timer. Do you know what a singularity is? why 6? maybe because of the six original races in terminus. I am sure Smed and Clover are behind it in some way. A lot of people owe Brad big time. Jimmy's linked profile has his banner set to a Pantheon art asset with another company name.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am almost certain I am wrong here.https://www.singularity6.com/. The whole thing seems odd. You can't legally work for free. how are they doing anything anymore? A few million ain't shit. COE situation fucked investors for now on as long as they continue to work on it.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Palia raised $50 million in 2020 and still has not been released. The staff is always rephrasing their stances every stream and you notice the future creep excuse the last podcast. They make up this shit as they go on. 9 years still pre-alpha. Vilhelm had 4 developers and they released a game that did quite well for a while.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Jim, you mean Todd.

I . for some reason, believe this game is going to get made. The current team I believe doesn't have the combination of developers to get it done and they are struck. VR doesn't want to do a Vanguard and sell off the rights. I believe a lot of them were banking on the idea of a royalty check for their work efforts. Smed will bail out the team to keep Brad's vision alive.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
So much of Pantheon has references to EQ like the terminus. I understand they want to recreate Brad's vision, but DP owns the EQ and Vanguard IP. Pantheon would be bottom-feeding off the EQ and costing money. Furthermore, the fact that Pantheon is being used as an MMO game name is wrong because they are another game that already lives with the same name.