The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
It hit me last night Dead Toe Society would be a great ideA for a sock puppet podcast do you think?

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How the hell would you know it's sock puppets on a podcast?
artificial intelligence glitch GIF by Nico Roxe
Robot GIF by Beastie Boys

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It hit me last night Dead Toe Society would be a great ideA for a sock puppet podcast do you think?

If you can get the wheel chair race for tv room dominance filmed for us, I'd greatly appreciate that

• 1Solidarity

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Nirgone showed me his puppet the other day and wanted some money. Lol. Err. Oops

Chris i have no doubt it would work and it would solve a few problems and be entertaining.

I know maybe 1 or 2 people are creative enough to make a sock puppet.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Nirgone showed me his puppet the other day and wanted some money. Lol. Err. Oops

Chris i have no doubt it would work and it would solve a few problems and be entertaining.

I have questions.

Is showing you his puppet a euphemism?

What level of creativity is necessary to create a sock puppet?

Who are the people you know who are creative enough to make a sock puppet?

Have you had sex with your sock puppet?

1C5139982-helenaspopkin5600B3E7-A9B3-CFB5-1074-C6205EF23A79.jpg

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
With the latest bad news about COE. I decided their is one right answer for me to do is to ask for a perm forum ban effective immediately.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule let Folders post in this thread, he keeps sending me PM about pantheon and how he and Araysar Araysar are going to co-lead the number one multiboxing guild on some east coast alpha server.

I don't really understand the details it's some guild called "fuck you, yank your bluejeans" or some shit like that. Foler Foler is a weird dude but he Mr. Sox Mr. Sox and Nirgon Nirgon have a lot in common so it makes sense he be allowed to Frank Dux on this thread as well.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

I didnt ask for any fuckin money

• 1Like