The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Minksy is good food and I want to try that 46 '' inch thin crust pizza. I don't live in Kansas City midtown anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think it's overrated, but I never ate a fresh pie in person. I've gotten delivery multiple times and every time it was mediocre at best. I went to their buffet option in Lee's summit and it was quite honestly the worst pizza I've ever had.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Minksy is good food and I want to try that 46 '' inch thin crust pizza. I don't live in Kansas City midtown anymore.
I think they have a 26" but I've never heard of a 46"?

I think it's overrated, but I never ate a fresh pie in person. I've gotten delivery multiple times and every time it was mediocre at best. I went to their buffet option in Lee's summit and it was quite honestly the worst pizza I've ever had.

I've eaten in-person but it's been a really long time. Since then it's all been delivery, and it's not bad but I order up north of the river.

I guess there's Pizza Shoppe, but I'm not a huge fan of their crackery crust and then there's the pink dressing?

Rosati's off of College always seemed pretty good.

This place had decent pizza but I liked some of their other stuff better. Off of Johnson drive and Riggs. I didn't know that the Hobby Lobby over there closed down too. They've really been developing that area more.

1667784588902.png

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
it will be a couple of weeks before I can get around. Right now, I am in a wheelchair and have been asked by my doctor to stay off my feet until my computerized crow boot comes in. I am diabetic so I watch my blood sugar pretty well. Does anyone else want to join us?

• 1Quality Calories

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have decided to add an additional character- octopus who is gay and changes rainbow colors thru the podcast.

• 1Faggotry

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I got the gay octopus 's name RGB Red green Blue as in Roy G. Bid or the abb for the colors of the rainbow. VR took down my post in the Pantheon Forums. War on Pantheon has been just declared.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Just stopping by to say I'm glad to see youre all being good buddies in here