The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

1668133302955.png

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i was in the chat tonight and trying to be nice. I heard a very kind story about 2.4 million investment.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
unkind story. I heard they didnt get it. I dont know if it is true. But Mods have permission from KIlsin to shoot to kill on other forum for trouble makers.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
one knows what bothers me the most last night it didn't bother me that minus or the other devs can't pronounce half the words in the lore. I get it. They put their foot in their mouth when they were pronouncing sevil manor (Scary EVIL manor) but there was a big content creator named Sir Medieval in the stream and they made fun of his name for a sec and as a follow CC that would have pissed me off too. At this point, the project is dead they are showing any new content and talking about things that may not happen now to get more people to invest in a sinking ship. With the decision of the COE court case siding with the bad guys, the MMO genre is in bad shape. Who wants to give a bunch of money to a bunch of immature grown-up kids?

I am wondering why the 2.4-million-dollar investment fell thru in the VR case. I think the investors are terrified of being sued in California or losing their money. Btw I know a good lawyer in Orange County-San Diego. Wink wink. The COE decision goes both ways. If I put my real estate up as a security for these clowns, I would be beating some ass or firing them now. The investors aren't really in the picture or know the industry. They took a nice-looking product and then deleted the files only to start over twice after the Mcquaids both passed away. None of these guys knew anything about game development and will probably go back to their former lives as shoe salesmen or teachers. what a fucking waste of time these last three years.

Minus went his podcast Pantheon Plus U trying to do damage control because you know the natives are growing restless. The finger-pointing is about to start soon.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I always wondered if have of those people on the new hires ever existed because none of those names appeared on LinkedIn. I wonder if they are using Amazon servers from Smed.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Imagine a Dead Toe Society music video called I want my Pantheon MMO.

ttps://youtu.be/wTP2RUD_cL0

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
or a music video from Michael once I get my puppet rigged up. I showed the Pantheon stream the work so far on DTS. Even told joppa i would come and work for him for free.

Minsky in Westport is fine.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Dead Toe Society Promo Script#1
We’re on the deck of the Dead Toe Society’s ship. CAPTAIN BART and PARROT pop into the frame.
CAPTAIN BART
(exuberant)
Ahoy, me hearties!
He pauses. Looks to the left…looks to the right.
Have we run aground?!
PARROT
(squawks)
Sailing while gaming! Sailing while gaming!
CUT TO: MERMAID, breaking away from a multiplayer game.
MERMAID
(Into her headset)
Wait, something’s happening In Real Life. Gotta go.
She joins Captain Bart, Parrot, and RGB.
CAPTAIN BART
Mateys!
(crestfallen)
It appears we be stuck on a reef.
RGB
(Impatiently calling over to the crew)
Okay, who was supposed to be at the helm?
CUT TO: The crew. A combination of sea monsters and sailors huddled around a flat screen clasping their controllers. They turn to the camera in unison, shrug, then abruptly turn back to their game.
MERMAID
What exactly was in that locked chest the crew brought back?
PARROT
(squawks)
Diablo Immortal
(or a similar addictive game title)
CAPTAIN BART
Well, I suppose we’ll just wait on the tide.
MERMAID
How long’s that gonna take? I’ve got COD at 7.
CAPTAIN BART
And a podcast episode at 8.
RGB
(testy)
Another one?!
CAPTAIN BART
(testier)
Aye, another one! You know we bring the listeners a new show every Wednesday at 8.
PARROT
(squawks)
Wednesdays at 8.
RGB
Oh, yeah. Where we give them all the tea on everything happening in the gaming world. News, reviews, release dates, who’s playing what—
MERMAID
And in-depth discussions of our favorite RPGs, console games, and tabletop games.
CAPTAIN BART
Aye, we do. With new topics and special guests every week!