The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
MERMAID
(To us)
So, like this video and subscribe to Dead Toe Society.
RGB
(to us)
And jump on our Discord for hot gossip during the live show.
PARROT
(squawks)
Live show! Live show!
CAPTAIN BART
In the meantime, we’ll be here just…waiting for the tide to rise.
RGB
Or waiting for the crew to help.
CUT TO: The crew — still huddled around the flat screen clasping their controllers. They turn to the camera in unison, shrug, then abruptly turn back to their game.
BACK TO: Captain Bart. Nothing he can do.
CAPTAIN BART
Like waiting for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen.
END ON: Dead Toe Society logo with YouTube, Discord, and Twitch links.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Shut the fuck up and actually make the fucking podcast instead of talking about it. You are worse than the fucking Pantheon devs with this shit.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Shut the fuck up and actually make the fucking podcast instead of talking about it. You are worse than the fucking Pantheon devs with this shit.
He's asked me on it twice when I've coincidentally had a week off work to help twice.

But then he always brings up some random obstacle like "we all need literal sock puppets" lmao.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
War has been declared on P+. Over the last two days, we have been having a discussion of Pantheon dilemmas when all hell broke loose when I mentioned that Bazgrim should be offered the CM position. After all, he has been with them since Day 1 and is the first customer in line to play Pantheon. I have a sneaking suspicion it will be someone like Minus. No company wants a person who has a community manager who lives 5 k miles away in Covid infested Australia. I knew Kilsin's time was borrowed and for the most part, he did a good job.

When the Pantheon ship comes crashing down, Minus will be the first one to turncoat. Watch.

I was extremely understanding of their dilemma and tried to reason with these cult members.

I asked them about the 2.4 million funding they never received and they tried to play it off.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
let it go GIF
let it go GIF
frozen let it go GIF by Walt Disney Animation Studios
let it go GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Over the last 3 years, they have promised prize support for a game has not come out and may never come out. it is called Consideration under the law which carries a heavy fine.

• 1Moron

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Youtube fronds on that kind of behavior and they could lose their channel as a result.

• 1Moron

Punch baby strollers

Golden Knight of the Realm
He won't. You haven't learned that by now?
For example he talked about the foot surgery thing long before he was on this forum and brought it up again. It's all nonsense. He's just mentally challenged irl.
Disregard anything actually coming from it. Just enjoy the entertainment.
Pointing and laughing is encouraged.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
He won't. You haven't learned that by now?
For example he talked about the foot surgery thing long before he was on this forum and brought it up again. It's all nonsense. He's just mentally challenged irl.
Disregard anything actually coming from it. Just enjoy the entertainment.
Pointing and laughing is encouraged.
robot fail GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Again, I have never asked anyone to donate to my stream. it takes time to build a 3-d model. Pantheon is just a subject I want to cover in my podcast. Everyone knows that a Pantheon is a man walking after they lost the 2.4 million investment last month. If they had gotten their investment, wouldn't you think they would have more programmers to inject all of those art assets into the pipeline? If you don't the people to do it, it will never get done and you will not get the next payout for the next wave. People like Asmon and Josh know shit when they see it. Cohh and Ser Medieval have their issues if you search the web. At this point, they are willing to take anyone to promote their dumpster fire. In the last parting of the veil, they started cutting Brad's ideas, and has now become the Joppa show. I will admit some of those ideas needed to be reworked but that's not part of Brad's original vision for the game.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I would venture to say that some of those names on the art hired list were fake because none of them have any experience located on LinkedIn. They are probably Fiverr or Freelance artists doing work for hires which goes with their unity assets.

I have had issues with my foot for over 7 years. The hospital didn't catch the osteomyelitis in time. Charcot developed.

One of the goals I would like to do with my podcast is to start an organization that gives socks and shoes to people in need called Bart's Boots.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Most educated people already know what Pantheon a four-lettered word is. The new gamer who is seeing it for the first time doesn't know. VR has done a good job controlling the negative comments on social media. The Pantheon+ team tried to be the only show in town, but the word is slowly getting out. People are starting to catch on. Why would People pay for perks within a month that are free and are able to be viewed by everyone? Who wants to play for a few hours every nine months to a year for $ 1000?