The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
A couple people have left the team at VR after the money drop announcement. One was from HR. Why do people leave the team after rains come after the drought.

Nda aren't enforceable in California without payment. They had said that Steve had been involved with the team but behind the scenes. Never In print. It's ok to make vanguard 2.0 I guess

When is Jeff gonna make appearance now. Honestly it would be nice if the team came together for Brad after he helped them get their start in the industry.

Pre alpha Date delayed on massively September 27 looming

I knew something was up when they announced clover. They sent in the fireman to put Kyle's network fire. My feeling is with the art assets and their tailored script code. It caused bugs in the system to shoot out.with unity

Unity is not good for MMOs for the reason. If can run all unity everything good but slow. They sacrificed the network before performance.

One programmer to do everything. They didn't want to share the special code with everyone.. everyone is using URE 5 now more eyes on it for code crunchers for performance. They wanted to do all the special things and broke the code. Good luck finding all the errors with unsupported network code. This is why people moved away from unity. Ben is no longer on the board.

Just Wait until the podcast.

It's content.

You're correct soy but society teaches to conform in public or face the pain.

You heard these pantheon news weekly joppacasts until pa releases.they are going to milk it for money and all it is worth for people to be let down. It's under nda which is ibullshit. Don't believe the hype. Save your Money when it's more stable. Once sign up no refunds cause it is a cash grab.

Joppacast every week until launch.
1662496291726.gif

• 3Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mr Sox is the drunk guy at a bar but he’s not drunk

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I know for a fact that Steve will not put up with this, hes a true gamer

Riott has the answers

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I would say its unfair that the bro cant respond to this, since he's been promoted to the rickshaw. But since this whole thread is going to be promoted any second now....

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He probably doesn't know the way the forum works and that he can only post here.

The warnings indicate March 2023 at the earliest, I believe.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user