The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
At this point Pantheon is dead in the water as asmon deals a cropping death.

Quatrain Translate: At an unspecified date, Pantheon will be cancelled at the same time Asmongold dies a horrific death in a corn field somewhere in Iowa. The two incidents will happen simultaneously via live stream on Peacock.

Where Is Joe Leonard when you a counter view video.

Quatrain Translate: During the Peacock livestream, Nevergrind will announce a new feature set leveraging unity assets and everyone will rejoice.

• 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You can't a refund on a cosmetic after 90 days.

Quatrain Translate: In the year of our Lord 2032, the European Union will deem all in game cosmetic purchases illegal if they do not come with a physical miniature component.

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Shariff wants to build his game like War campaigns like warhammer 40k .after all he once owned a gaming store.

A employee of Shinder's, who loves Chicken Nuggets and Wendy's Frosty's, will create Tron remastered in VR.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If you want to piss off an ashes member. Ask them what happen to Stevens first Twitter account.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If AoC is just an Archeage clone, I'm not too excited for it after playing that recent "fresh" server experience.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Asmon does not like those types of games because he never grew up with them. He won't like AoC either because they are eastern style mmos. Shariff tried to bridge the culture gap by hiring wester devs to make eastern style. Riot is the one to watch.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
They are coming with sequels to BDO AA and linersge. The reason I like riott is be cause they have established lore. Money. Resources. Deep pockets. It's only weakness is most are not familiar to the stories.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
In AA. From what I understand TWO pretty much against rest of the server and the gms. Steven owns the gms and power now. His guild officers will run the RMT side. People will get mad and map will collapse. Keep everything small and tight and build up.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The Roman empire fail apart because they could not control the outer rims of the empire.

• 3Worf

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
You took my edit button feel my wraith.
I don’t buy that he has enough self awareness to make this comment, plus his posts don’t look like they ever suffered from editing anyways, so he’s baitint, which again sounds fishy. Definite multi user trolling shenanigans

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Steve Brule What GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users