The Muppets (new Muppet Show for 2015)

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
"Where are they going to go the bathroom? In the woods?"

"That is an offensive stereotype!"

LOL

I don't see the Muppet host from when they tried a new Muppet show in the late 90s though!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Gonzo and Swedish Chef are always the best. The boomerang fish dude is awesome too.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
If it wasn't for us the original Muppit Show would never have been fucking made in the first place...and it's region locked over here too.
Fuckwits.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Cannot fucking wait. It's basically impossible to watch the Muppets and be unhappy.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I watched the muppets all the time as a kid... yet I never really liked them. Perhaps it was because I associated them with The Dark Crystal, which scared the fuck out of me as a child. That said, this looks amazing and I can't believe how many times a tv trailer for the Muppets got me to laugh out loud at 29 years old. I love the premise for this, and the writing was stellar in that preview. "We're screwed Gary" lololol.

Sterling

El Presidente
Not entirely sure how I feel about the new show. First episode was OK, but sort of felt like it didn't meet my expectations. Elizabeth Banks was also only OK, which kind of sucks because she's usually pretty funny. Will continue to watch though in hopes that it gets better.