The Netflix Thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
They had a great chance that year to win, and that incident got him suspended for the rest of the season and two of his other teammates suspended for lengthy periods of time that season.
You also forgot about the year prior, where he got himself ejected with a stupid fucking foul on Wallace, hurting his team's chances of winning game 6 of the Eastern Finals.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They had a great chance that year to win, and that incident got him suspended for the rest of the season and two of his other teammates suspended for lengthy periods of time that season.

They had a chance I guess, but still unlikely they could have beaten the Spurs.

If you're going to claim any single person as the reason Reggie never got a ring then it's Jordan, not Artest

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They had a chance I guess, but still unlikely they could have beaten the Spurs.

If you're going to claim any single person as the reason Reggie never got a ring then it's Jordan, not Artest

It wasnt unlikely at all. It was very likely. But it was more a statement made to agree and extrapolate that Artest is not a sympathetic figure and in fact still comes off as the villain even after the documentary laid out more of the story. Sabotaging his own team on multiple accounts.

spronk

FPS noob

something to save in case your wife is pissed at you for doing something stupid, bitches love rom-coms involving fairy godmothers

(bitches dont like being called bitches tho)

spronk

FPS noob
huh theres a live action one piece on netflix that just started filming?

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
friends and the office are the most streamed TV shows, ever.

zoomers love watching the same episodes of these chill shows over and over every night while they dream of owning a home and accidently misgendering someone
As someone currently rewatching The Office, I'll repeat what I did about Ted Lasso. Shows nowadays are miserable. I want fun shows where I can forget that the world fucking sucks and any conflict is completely minor.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
As someone currently rewatching The Office, I'll repeat what I did about Ted Lasso. Shows nowadays are miserable. I want fun shows where I can forget that the world fucking sucks and any conflict is completely minor.
Ive been watching the Super Fan episodes on Peacock and its great. I like watching a new show theres so many added deleted scenes.1

• 1Solidarity

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

Screenshot 2021-09-06 at 22-24-59 Awesome Netflix Will Now Just Pump Septic Waste Straight Int...png

• 7Worf
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 7 users

spronk

FPS noob
this is out on netflix today, getting pretty positive reviews if you like psychological-horror. from the guys who did Haunting of Hill House etc

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not going to necro the old thread on the show, but we watched season 1 of "The Sinner" on Netflix. Definitely worth the watch (at least season 1). Cop/Crime/Mystery series with Bill Pullman and Jessica Biel.
ps... dont watch it with young kids. It has some pretty disturbing parts to it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

wtf this is kinda out of nowhere

Don't Look Up, coming to theaters Dec 10th and Netflix Dec 24th. Asteroid is gonna hit the earth, its Armageddon 2021? A comedy?

insane cast

Leonardo Di Caprio
Jennifer Lawrence
Jonah Hill
Meryl Streep

i have a feeling though this is a "well fuck, this movie sucks. lets sell it to netflix, they'll buy anything" deal

Thor also said on twitter he is filming Extraction 2 starting next week

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
another netflix anime show, this time based on League of Legends lore. The DOTA one was pretty good

• 1Like