The Netflix Thread

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Ah, thanks, looked up the article and saw it is White Lotus, a show I watched a couple of episodes of. I havent seen that scene yet, but I imagine it is not as shocking as it seems.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ah, thanks, looked up the article and saw it is White Lotus, a show I watched a couple of episodes of. I havent seen that scene yet, but I imagine it is not as shocking as it seems.
Oh it was pretty shocking because I wasnt expecting it but it was funny.

spronk

FPS noob
wanna see how out of touch you are, here are the top 10 worldwide and domestic netflix series

1.Hit and RunSeason 1United States=
2.Outer BanksSeasons 1-2United States=
3.The Good DoctorSeasons 1-4United States= (4th Week)
4.Sex/LifeSeason 1United States=
5.ValeriaSeasons 1-2SpainNEW
6.Gone for GoodLimited SeriesFranceNEW
7.AlRawabi School for GirlsSeason 1JordanNEW
8.Grace and FrankieSeasons 1-7United StatesNEW
9.The Snitch Cartel: OriginsSeason 1Colombia↓ 1
10.Control ZSeasons 1-2Mexico↓ 4

And this week's US Top 10 Netflix TV shows, for the week of August 15, 2021:

1.Outer BanksSeasons 1-2= (3rd Week)
2.Grace and FrankieSeasons 1-7NEW
3.All AmericanSeasons 1-3↓ 1
4.Hit and RunSeason 1=
5.CocomelonSeasons 1-3↑ 1
6.Untold: Malice at the PalacePart 1NEW
7.Cocaine Cowboys: The Kings of MiamiLimited Series↓ 4
8.Bake SquadSeason 1NEW
9.Gabby's DollhouseSeasons 1-2NEW
10.Gone for GoodLimited SeriesNEW

i haven't watched a single one of these or even heard of most of them. i do like a show about a buncha old chicks (grace & frankie) is top 2 USA lol

• 3WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
wanna see how out of touch you are, here are the top 10 worldwide and domestic netflix series

1.Hit and RunSeason 1United States=
2.Outer BanksSeasons 1-2United States=
3.The Good DoctorSeasons 1-4United States= (4th Week)
4.Sex/LifeSeason 1United States=
5.ValeriaSeasons 1-2SpainNEW
6.Gone for GoodLimited SeriesFranceNEW
7.AlRawabi School for GirlsSeason 1JordanNEW
8.Grace and FrankieSeasons 1-7United StatesNEW
9.The Snitch Cartel: OriginsSeason 1Colombia↓ 1
10.Control ZSeasons 1-2Mexico↓ 4

And this week's US Top 10 Netflix TV shows, for the week of August 15, 2021:

1.Outer BanksSeasons 1-2= (3rd Week)
2.Grace and FrankieSeasons 1-7NEW
3.All AmericanSeasons 1-3↓ 1
4.Hit and RunSeason 1=
5.CocomelonSeasons 1-3↑ 1
6.Untold: Malice at the PalacePart 1NEW
7.Cocaine Cowboys: The Kings of MiamiLimited Series↓ 4
8.Bake SquadSeason 1NEW
9.Gabby's DollhouseSeasons 1-2NEW
10.Gone for GoodLimited SeriesNEW

i haven't watched a single one of these or even heard of most of them. i do like a show about a buncha old chicks (grace & frankie) is top 2 USA lol

Well I am apparently 100% out of touch, I haven't seen or heard of most of these shows either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
docu about bob ross drops tomorrow

i don't think it besmirches him (HE IS A SAINT) but is more about the shit that went down between his estate and people who got his paintings (??)

sometimes if i can't sleep i watch the 24x7 bob ross twitch channel and its the most relaxing thing in the world to listen to him

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
From what I’ve read, I think the business partners ended up cutting his son, Steve, off from everything which is pretty goddamn shitty and makes me sad. Not sure the specifics of why, I imagine money as usual.

• 1Like

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bob Ross #1 stream on twitch. Should be running 24/7 every day, not only on weekends.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
ahead of season 4 premiere, cobra kai has been renewed for season 5

has to be one of the biggest TV successes in the past decade, a fucking yahoo TV (!?!) show that got picked up by Netflix when yahoo died and now its one of their top shows. i've only watched one episode, which is weird cuz i loved karate kid as a kid. one day

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I'm sure this will be a shining example of well written character growth and development and not another Mary Sue.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

I'm sure this will be a shining example of well written character growth and development and not another Mary Sue.
no, you see you have to set girls up to believe that everything is easy as fuck with no work involved. keep telling them that and when real life hits them in the face, their lives will be complete.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
ahead of season 4 premiere, cobra kai has been renewed for season 5

has to be one of the biggest TV successes in the past decade, a fucking yahoo TV (!?!) show that got picked up by Netflix when yahoo died and now its one of their top shows. i've only watched one episode, which is weird cuz i loved karate kid as a kid. one day
It surprised me how good it was. I went in with zero expectations.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

pretty crazy since the show was cancelled on NBC or w/e like 6 months ago, but i guess its been super popular on netflix

• 1Barf

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Netflix is complete shit now
aWj31mK_700bwp_webp.png

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Haven't even browsed Netflix in months and see no reason to. Outside of Cobra Kai, I doubt they even have anything in the works I give a shit about

spronk

FPS noob
they keep a pretty fantastic catalog of older stuff too, like SG1, DS9, TNG, Breaking Bad, tons of anime, not to mention a million older movies and documentaries. Yeah, I own many on bluray or torrrents on a NAS but its easy to watch netflix on anything, anywhere.

as time goes on though its pretty obvious a lot of properties are gonna splinter off to seperate services, its the 90s cable wars all over again

• 1Like