The Netflix Thread

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, it'll 100% be dongers that we see, no flaps.
It was like watching Midsommar - dicks and shrivelled titties all over the place. Horror movie, indeed.

By the by that movie was retarded but the last 45 mins or so was at least moderately entertaining (once the cliff jump happened).

spronk

FPS noob
this dropped today morning i guess, i think its by the dude who did Gravity Falls, Mitchells vs the Machines

spronk

FPS noob
too bad they didn't get alec baldwin, he's free, good with guns, and has killed enough people now to qualify as hood black

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob

kevin hart and wesley snipes in a movie nov 24th. i'm in, don't need to know anything else

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
this dropped today morning i guess, i think its by the dude who did Gravity Falls, Mitchells vs the Machines

I liked it. Just beware that the conspiracy theory angle is more of a backdrop, sort of like how a football movie might be more about the struggles of a family to come together or whatever bullshit, just with football as a backdrop or catalyst for change. This is more about the individual characters and their (in)ability to work together like normal people, toxic family relationships, etc. There is still stuff like flat earth believers, bigfoot walking through the halls, Atlantis, etc. but they are mostly there to give us a reason to show the team working together, or the dad and daughter getting into a fight, etc. Which is fine, just wanted people to be aware that it isn't really a conspiracy theory show any more than the football one is a football show. If you hate football, ok maybe don't watch that one, but even if you hate conspiracy theories (like me), this is perfectly watchable.

I really liked some of the voice actors too. Lizzy Caplan is the main girl, Ethan Hawke is her dad, the mushroom dude sounds familiar as fuck but I can't place him.

It's a fun watch if you temper your expectations about the conspiracy stuff. I recommend it.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wife and I watched this - I rec it. Solid little dark comedy, touch gory. Better than most of the movies that get shit out these days.

• 3Like

spronk

FPS noob
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ryan Reynolds seems to be going the Nic Cage route and not give a shit about what he stars in anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I mean he did win an Oscar, and they didn't read the wrong name like they did with Marisa Tomei.
What did he win an oscar for?

And I don't think those two are mutually exclusive. Ryan Reynolds is extremely good at playing himself.