Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
1656710704954.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I’m looking for a Rocky movie but with a basketball theme instead of boxing. Thanks for the help.
I'm sort of sorry for this.

• 2Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Look at all these faggots pretending Any Given Sunday isn't one of the greatest movies of all time
I think he works in that because he's a self entitled asshole type character and that plays to his strengths.

Looking through his credits, I'm really underwhelmed. I honestly can't figure out why he's as big a name as he is.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think he works in that because he's a self entitled asshole type character and that plays to his strengths.

Looking through his credits, I'm really underwhelmed. I honestly can't figure out why he's as big a name as he is.
He shows up to work everyday and hasn't been accused of fucking children or raping women. He also doesn't slap comedians on stage but instead fucks up their attackers.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
speaking of Jamie Foxx anyone watch the new netflix movie with him and Woody Harrelson. Jamie Foxx seems shorter now

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

He's got his fingers in a lot of different things and he's been at it for a long time.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Metal lords is a great positive movie. Y'all should check it out.

We just watched this. Was pretty enjoyable. Did make me want to go back and watch some classics like Can't Hardly Wait and She's All That, but this was enjoyable. I did a big WTF when he mentioned RatM as a Metal band, but then saw Tom Morrello co-produced (at least I swore his name was 3rd on the credits as a producer) and was like, "yeah that figures." Avenged Sevenfold being on the soundtrack was out of left field, I guess Lamb of God being included was too since everything else was 80s metal.

Anyways, nit picking aside! Wasn't bad.

• 2Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
  • 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If they raise the non-ad sub price at all it's getting cancelled so fast by more than 2 million people.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
We just watched this. Was pretty enjoyable. Did make me want to go back and watch some classics like Can't Hardly Wait and She's All That, but this was enjoyable. I did a big WTF when he mentioned RatM as a Metal band, but then saw Tom Morrello co-produced (at least I swore his name was 3rd on the credits as a producer) and was like, "yeah that figures." Avenged Sevenfold being on the soundtrack was out of left field, I guess Lamb of God being included was too since everything else was 80s metal.

Anyways, nit picking aside! Wasn't bad.
It was decent. Probably not something to watch unless you like metal at least a little though. The soundtrack really made the movie. It was also more a coming of age movie than anything else.

Also, the cameos in the one scene were pretty surprising.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
asian crank, i think the main guy is from Into the Badlands but asian men look all the same to me

out August 5th, my kinda GoPro ad i mean movie