The Netflix Thread

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Does it not have subtitles or something?
I am sure it does we just stuck with it because it really did not bother us. It's kind of weird though, it's like the movie was filmed with the main character speaking English and then they dubbed everyone else.

EDIT: I would rather deal with shitty dubbing than read while watching a movie or show. It is the reason I never finished Narcos. If I want to read I will pick up a fucking book.

Last edited:
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Woodstock 99 doc was good. I remember 94 more because we were on a road-trip through the Northeast and were driving through the weekend before the festival so saw them setting everything up. We also had a commemorative Pepsi can that they put out for it for the longest time in my parents basement.

99 I barely remember probably because I was playing Everquest non-stop.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Watched The Most Hated Man on The Internet.

Jesus christ this shit was annoying and I stopped after the first episode. Endless focusing on how horrible it was v actually focusing on what happened and how everything played out. Worst part is they heavily focus on the most famous woman from isanyoneup, a literal ugly, braindead camwhore with multiple children with multiple men who purposely sought out Hunter and worked with him specifically to make money. They want you to feel bad for this absolute oxygen thief of a woman being misused by Hunter even though she 100% knew what Hunter was doign. She even brings up how it was bad that the father of her children tried to use her activities with Hunter to gain custody of their kids. No fucking shit you retard.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

speaking of Jamie Foxx anyone watch the new netflix movie with him and Woody Harrelson. Jamie Foxx seems shorter now

Watching this, I think I liked it more then Day shift. A ton of self deprecation humor from Hart.
But yeah, the buddy cop/hitman movie we've seen a bunch of times. not breaking any new ground.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Caught Uncharted. Based on the video game. Pretty much the entire cast mails it in for a paycheck.

Redeeming features are few and far between. Might me the first time I have seen Marky Mark not give an effort.

Caliane

asian crank, i think the main guy is from Into the Badlands but asian men look all the same to me

out August 5th, my kinda GoPro ad i mean movie

also watched this. Decent asian action, but buffed by lots of CGI. goes fully bollywood at times with it.. not a trend I love..

weird go pro scenes as noted. Weird/funny to see Korea point of view on North Korea/South, and US. North Korea are the "good guys" in this. and the cia agent/triple agent flees to China in the end.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
asian crank, i think the main guy is from Into the Badlands but asian men look all the same to me

out August 5th, my kinda GoPro ad i mean movie

Just watched this. It was pretty awesome. The story is pretty on the nose and overused but the action is awesome. Kind of a mix of Crank and Hardcore Henry.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sold just because Luiz Guzman as Gomez is gonna great. Still would love to see a reboot with Christina Ricci as Morticia.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sold just because Luiz Guzman as Gomez is gonna great. Still would love to see a reboot with Christina Ricci as Morticia.
It has my curiosity. The problem with Christina Ricci as Morticia is she did not grow nearly as high as Angelica Houston, who played Morticia when Christina was Wednesday. Ricci is 5'1" while Houston was 5'10". It worked fine in the original because Wednesday was a child, but would feel off with a short Morticia. Catherine-Zeta-Jones is 5'7". That is a lot closer to what the role should call for, as Morticia was known for being tall, slender, and sexy.

Should be interesting as Wednesday was always my favorite character.

Fadaar

That guy
lol @ gomez being ugly, but it's luis guzman and he's awesome so i'll let it pass

• 1Solidarity

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Redeeming features are few and far between. Might me the first time I have seen Marky Mark not give an effort

Happening_poster.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Watched the Mati Untold doc. I never followed that whole thing as I obviously dont give a shit about football aside from knowing the guy was catfished but man seeing the catfisher turned out to be a 300 pound ugly tranny L O L.

Also to no surprise they make this as sympathetic as possible to the retarded tranny. In 2022 absolutely no one is responsible for their shit actions.