The Netflix Thread

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I looked for the unthinkable on netflix and amazon prime, where is it?? even "just watch" turns up nothing. This is the netflix thread, don't tease me

I'm Canadian so perhaps it's limited to .ca? That would be a first, we usually get assfucked on the good content, not the other way around.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
huh there's a new doom movie and it releases tomorrow on netflix. it sounds vaguely familiar

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Enjoyed the Two Popes. Great performances by Pryce and Hopkins even if it was a bit too clean and didn't really delve in to the churches corruption.

Argarth

On the verandah
Enjoyed the Two Popes. Great performances by Pryce and Hopkins even if it was a bit too clean and didn't really delve in to the churches corruption.

Also enjoyed it immensely, and such wonderful cinematography. I thought Pryce and Hopkins were mesmerizing together in this. Pure genius from these two great craftsmen.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Also enjoyed it immensely, and such wonderful cinematography. I thought Pryce and Hopkins were mesmerizing together in this. Pure genius from these two great craftsmen.

The Pizza scene and the the world cup scenes were great. The only thing I wish they would have done was give a bit more nuance to Ratzinger. I think they went a little too hard on making Francis look like the second coming and didn't give enough respect to Benedict's point of view. Not that he was right, but they boiled it down to "I disagree with everything you stand for".

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
The Resistance Banker - a little long, but not a bad movie. I liked the aesthetic they used in filming to make it "look" like it was in the 40's. I'd give it a solid 7/10, worth the watch.

Time Trap - really interesting concept (The Fountain of Youth in a series of caves guarded by.......well no spoiler) ruined by some of the worst acting I've seen in a while. One of the blondes is super cute but the other was annoying without end, you will know if you watch it. But i don't recommend it. I skipped my way through it because the concept was cool but the movie itself was garbage. My Father in Law really liked it, I didn't talk to him all day today because of that.

Master - Korean Bernie Madoff movie glossed up to make it a pseudo crime thriller. Not bad, kept me entertained. Solid 6/10 I guess, nothing special but not a waste of time.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The concept sounded like something that would be interesting to watch, but as soon as the review said they actually show the fucked up cat torture I noped out.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ridas

Pay to play forum
They only show the setup, not the actual torture/murder of the cats. It is an interesting documentary. Drags a bit sometimes. They should do the Shia LeBeuf pepe flag internet saga next.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Watched “Siren” decent for what it was. 5/10 a B movie

Bachelor party goes to shit when people try to party harder. Demon/cultist/den of sin.

Semi spoiler I enjoyed
all the semi world building they did with cult but the Lilith wasn’t that interesting

Argarth

On the verandah

Saw no mention of this here. Just finished watching the last episode.

The best thing I've seen in ages, absolutely riveting. So many twists and turns, and the ending has me fully begging for the next season. Spellbinding performance from Mehdi Dehbi.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>

Saw no mention of this here. Just finished watching the last episode.

The best thing I've seen in ages, absolutely riveting. So many twists and turns, and the ending has me fully begging for the next season. Wow.
So this isn't just the latest way to shit on religion? Genuinely asking because... Netflix.

• 1Like

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
I do not think it is abot our religion, I think it is about their religion. Think Mahdi, not Messiah. At least that's what is about in the beginning.

Last edited:

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dracula is excellent.

Medical Police walks the line of terrible in an Upright Citizens Brigade meets Naked Gun kind of way.

Seven Scissors is incredible.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dracula started good but the last episode was a bit wtf for me.

Watched the first episode of Marianne. First episode was great. Some solid tension and scares. Sets up the storyline well with some twists.

• 1Like